Creature Suggestion: Stormie (COLLAB) Updated Name

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 29 September 2019 at 8:51 PM

So took me 7 hours to make this creature I already had Star one I made so I wanted to make Cloud with lighting bolt into it so I made Stormie. I asked one of my best friend @wizard if she would love work with me she said yes so she written up wonderful story about Stormie I couldn't done it without her thank you so much. I hope ya'll liked it, I hope in the future her and I can work together again.

Creature Suggestion
Stormie
URL: https://i.imgur.com/o7jI0bU.png
Design By @iluvhellokitty
Written by @Wizard & @iluvhellokitty

Availability
Available
Habitat
Ark City
Weight
05 kg
Height
0.20 m

Egg:
The Stormie egg's top half is moist like a rain cloud, while the bottom half has a little shock to it. The shock is pretty strong, so it is advised to hold a Stormie egg from the top. The eggs usually appear before storms start.

Creature:
Stormies come out from hiding during lightning storms. Stormies cause a lot of trouble. Stormies go around Ark shocking people who are out in the storm. The SARC have tried several times to catch a Stormie to do research and tests on it, but the Stormies always get away.

Updated by @ilovehellokitty (old name @lovemelikeyoudo)

They might be dangerous but I am pretty sure if they find the right owners they won't hurt them. They are scared because they are special and they don't know why SARC wants to study them they are just scared.

Female
354 posts

corpse • 29 September 2019 at 9:32 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo

It's cute but that thing looks dangerous to have as a pet. I'm affraid the thing might shock me if I pet it.

Deleted • 29 September 2019 at 9:33 PM

@sleepy_hollow Yeah maybe depends on if they like you.

Female
354 posts

corpse • 29 September 2019 at 9:37 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo

If thats the case I better play it cool. 😊

Female
1,115 posts

valorieviolet • 29 September 2019 at 9:38 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo @wizard

You already know that I like your creatures suggestions thus far ❀️ I forgot to mention this earlier, but I think the name Stormie is absolutely adorable! It fits perfectly for the creature. I agree with sleepy_hollow, they sound dangerous! But in a super cool way πŸ˜ƒ

Deleted • 29 September 2019 at 9:58 PM

@valorie100 They might be dangerous but I am pretty sure if they find the right owners they won't hurt them. they are scared because they are special and they don't know why SARC wants to study them. they are just scared. thank you so much!

Female
189 posts

wizard • 29 September 2019 at 10:17 PM

@valorie100 @lovemelikeyoudo

Lovemelikeyoudo is absolutely right!! 😊

Female
1,115 posts

valorieviolet • 29 September 2019 at 10:19 PM

@lovemelikeyoudo

That makes perfect sense, thank you for explaining 😊

Deleted • 29 September 2019 at 10:19 PM

@wizard