Site suggestion

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
51 posts

shelbert67 • 21 October 2019 at 10:21 PM

As some of us get older and put more time towards school, work, friends, etc., we sometimes forget about our online critters. I definitely have gone through stages of not playing eggcave for months, even a year or two at a time.
I think it would be an amazing idea for the awesome Eggcave creators to create a cash shop item that would ressurrect all of ones deceased creatures. Surely it would be much more expensive that a regular cash shop item, but would be more effective than reviving every creature for 200cc each.
Just a thought! Hope everyone is doing well 😊

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 21 November 2019 at 3:15 PM

@shelbert67

I do like this idea. To an extent.

There are a handful of things that frustrate me about this site, and the fact that maybe you could miss even a couple days and put your creatures in danger is one of my top issues. Say, if you bought a cash shop creature for $5, then something in your life happens so you can't visit, and when you come back, your creature is dead. Then you're expected to pay an extra $2 to revive something you already paid for? Smacks of microtransactions.

I suppose, however, that the Leaf of Vaka is the response to this. A one-time purchase that should ensure your creatures are fine. If you're willing to pay to resurrect your creatures, then why not just buy the Leaf for $5 and not have to worry about all of it?

Female
51 posts

shelbert67 • 21 November 2019 at 10:35 PM

@lokisonflaufey I totally agree! The leaf of vaka is a fantastic item and I'm glad the creators of eggcave decided to do it! But, to my knowledge, it's a fairly new item, right? So what about all the critters that died before the Leaf of Vaka was released? Before the leaf of vaka was released, I went through a hiatus or two, in which I would come back and some of my favorites are dead. It's just unfortunate for some of the players who have been playing longer.