1 post

p4st3l_gut5 • 27 October 2019 at 8:33 AM

hello there !
I'm P4ST3L_GUT5, but feel free to call me Pastel or Kuro for short. Just a few minutes ago, I had decided to give this place a try, and so far it's going great ! Here's a lil list about me since I'm not the best at writing/typing out long paragraphs:
- I use he/them pronouns
- I'm (mainly) a furry artist, but I'm trying to start branching off into humans more (and collecting more human/humanoid characters since before I only had ferals and anthros)
- I don't know how literally anything works on here, or if we're allowed to share our socials (communications outside the forum/game) but I'll check the newbie guide to try and figure out the general stuff
- I'm not the best at explaining things/talking in general, but feel free to come to me if you ever want to talk regardless
- I might set up commissions at some point on here? (if that's even allowed,,)
now that you've heard me ramble on about myself for the past five minutes, i might as well cut this post short (since idk how to really end this post in the first place) and just say that I'm really exited to see what EggCave has to offer !

also, i'm not sure if i'm allowed to share this, as i haven't checked out any of the guides/tos/rules on here yet, but here's my socials !
chickensmoothie - P4ST3L_GUT5
deviantart - @8-Bit-Anxiety
wajas - P4ST3L_GUT5 (ID is 358422)
aywas - P4ST3L_GUT5(#80311)
toyhou.se - @P4ST3L_GUT5

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 2 November 2019 at 2:46 PM

@p4st3l_gut5

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here, sent you some gifts that you can use on your pet. Have fun and take good care of your pets.