What is Immortalizing and how does it work?

in Help & Questions

Female
10 posts

poppln • 9 November 2019 at 5:47 PM

Hey there, it's been a really long time sense i've been back on here!!

I stopped playing mostly cause I didn't have the time that was needed to keep a constant eye on this site to make sure my creatures would survive, but I noticed a lot of forums about Immortalization?

What is it exactly? From what I could somewhat piece together I was assuming it meant if your pets reached a curtain amount of clicks, views, and feeds that they would become immortal and you wouldn't have to worry about them dying?

If so, how many views/clicks/feeds do they need? Or do I need to buy something?
And how do I tell on my pets profile that it is Immortal?

Sorry for all the questions, I've already tried looking everywhere for answers but couldn't find anything on it besides people giving brief explanations that didn't answer exactly what I was looking for

Thank you for stopping by and possibly answering!

Female
1,730 posts

minnie298a • 9 November 2019 at 9:27 PM

@poppln
An immortal pet has a level of 2000 and above. Levels are determined by stats. From memory it's Clicks plus Feeds plus Views divided by 3, but the level is displayed under each creatures picture on your profile, it's profile and the "Your Creatures" page. So even if the stats are uneven, they all count towards the level, and a creature doesn't need to fully evolved to be immortal. Creatures with stars get a boost of stats every day as well.

As for buying something, well.......
Some people charge for immortalizing services. I have no idea how they work, I've never used one.

You can also buy stats with CC from the CC shop.

However if it's just avoiding death your interested in, then I would suggest the Leaf of Vaka. It is 500CC, and will keep your pets happiness at 100% as long as it is on the account. A happy pet is a healthy pet, and it's only when the happiness drops too low, is there a chance the creature may die. And just remember, you can always buy CC off other players for EC. Just look in the auctions, trading house or the user shops.

Personally, in my early days, when time was short, I'd pop in, feed my creatures and every couple of days put them in Tim's for the day when things got dire. It was enough to keep the happiness up to survival rates. On days when I had more time, I would mass feed to bank up the EC to do this.

With the amount of creatures you currently have, just logging in every day for that bonus would be beneficial and at the maximum of 3000 ec a day would be enough to cover Tim's and allow you to slowly save, with out spending time feeding. Maybe do the trivia quiz as well, collect your interest and bank any on hand money you have, and it should add up over time..

Female
10 posts

poppln • 10 November 2019 at 9:45 AM

@minnie298a Ah ok, thank you so much for answering, this is exactly what I needed to know!
I really appreciate you taking your time to answer! I'll be sure to do what I can to help my pets and try to be consistent!