Giving Away All My Mortal Creatures Cause I'm Going On Hiatus

in User Contests & Giveaways

Deleted • 20 December 2019 at 9:20 PM

@panthersclaw May I snatch 2k17Rainfish and Bhcl3ykGGorha?

Deleted • 21 December 2019 at 3:50 PM

@panthersclaw is there any immortals left I can adopt?

22 posts

panthersclaw • 21 December 2019 at 4:17 PM

@iluvhellokitty I'm not giving away Immortal creatures, I'm giving away MORTAL ones. (the ones that will die if their happiness reaches 0) I'm guessing you are confusing the two. I have 41 mortal creatures left for adoption, would you like them?

Deleted • 21 December 2019 at 4:21 PM

@panthersclaw

I am so sorry, I read wrong.
which ones do you have for adoption?
I am only looking for certain ones

22 posts

panthersclaw • 21 December 2019 at 4:25 PM

--aprilfool77, Altissimo, Arachnotopia, BleuRouge, Braveiary, Cherlotte, Chorlette, CosmicAlatte, Freryo, FurretSentret, GildedScaled, GoldenGeode, InkPentail, IrishSturrup, Jerdana, JeweledShell, Kangaro, Keskigona, KingAltador, LadiBuggle, LilLovebug, LouisTheSwan, magmatrade, Magqueen, MairyAstral, Moaviary, Muskratka, Nomatuka, Noratuka, Repsala, RoseradeLove, SeratheSwan, SilverGoldDrag, Skreelixse7en, StarMiniDragon, Terkana, TigerTigger, TiggerAndRoo, Tims_Food, YipYipYeep, Zookamifoo

Here's the name list of the ones available

I'm not good at remembering species so I go by the names I gave them.
But basically all the ones in the Mortal Creatures-Rehoming list on my wall are available

Deleted • 21 December 2019 at 4:27 PM

@panthersclaw no thank you

153 posts

downpour • 22 December 2019 at 5:45 PM

@panthersclaw
hey, please could i adopt BleuRouge the Listrick 😊

22 posts

panthersclaw • 27 December 2019 at 2:34 AM

Thank you everyone who has taken in most of my creatures so far. So far you've rehomed over 200 creatures of mine. I still have 40 mortal creatures to rehome.

I have a few past monthly cave creatures left. As for the non monthies...They might not be the rarest or most popular creatures but I don't want them to die while I'm on hiatus. While I'm gone their species might become endangered/extinct, so I would rather them being on someone's account being taken care of then, you know, dead. The star creatures aren't for adoption and neither are the maser and taigrin. I'm keeping them since they are immortal.

The reason I'm rehoming them is because I don't have the time, energy or emotional strength to keep creatures alive on a site I don't use much anymore. I want to go on an indefinite hiatus and take a break from eggcave. As soon as I have all my mortal creatures adopted, I'll finally be able to start my hiatus. I've been rehoming them for about a week now. Seeing the notification of one of my creatures dying just breaks my heart and I can't take that feeling anymore. I'd rather have them rehomed so I can leave the site for however long I will be gone.

153 posts

downpour • 27 December 2019 at 4:47 AM

@panthersclaw
awh i wish you the best ❤️
would i be able to take in Braveiary the Elge?

22 posts

panthersclaw • 27 December 2019 at 4:58 AM

Of course you can Downpour

As long as they are in the Mortal Creatures-Rehoming list they can be asked for

Female
80 posts

wildnfree • 31 December 2019 at 9:04 AM

hi @panthersclaw i was wondering if i could have IrishStirrups the Dorrup and Inkpentail the Yazan? 😊

22 posts

panthersclaw • 1 January 2020 at 6:28 AM

Sent the creatures