Introducing Myself

in Welcomes & Introductions

2 posts

j20919 • 24 December 2019 at 12:07 AM

I'm sure this will be lost in the sea of introductions, but hello! Unsurprisingly, I'm new here! This is my first time on this site. Here are a few things about me.

My name and gender are anonymous (for now), so just call me J, or Jax, and use any pronouns you want. I don't care!

I love reptiles and alpacas. If you know any creatures on this site that are similar to reptiles (especially snakes) or alpacas/llamas/sheep, please tell me! I'll make it my goal to get them.

I also love stuffed animals, so any plushie-like creatures would be great too!

Maybe I'll post some pictures of my leopard gecko and ball python soon? And my alpacas when/if I get them!

That's all I can really think of? Feel free to ask me anything else! I can't wait to get into this site! ♡

2 posts

j20919 • 24 December 2019 at 11:37 AM

@galaxyblur
Hello! Thank you very much! ♡

Female
53 posts

apple_dumpling • 24 December 2019 at 12:48 PM

Hello, welcome to EggCave!

I used to welcome people on my old account, but since then I've forgotten the basic information to share, so I'll let someone else do it.

The Archives are a great way to find creatures like reptiles or plushies to add to your cove! I'm also a plushie collector, so if you're ever in the market for some, feel free to ask me!

PM me if you ever wanna talk or have any questions ❤️