~New Blood~

in Roleplaying

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 September 2011 at 7:28 PM

There have been reports from humans about killings everyday... We know who killed these people... it is us... No one knows except for the creatures inside the Dark Woods. Will you join us... or be killed?

This is a Vampire and Lycan ( werewolf ) RP. Hope you join!

Form:

Name:
Age: (For Vampires immortal but up to 5000 years for lycans)
Creature:
Looks:
Why you dislike other Creature:
Powers:

My Form:

Name: Cassandra Dare
Creature: Lycan ( GO LYCAN!!! )
Looks: She looks about 16 with straight red hair that goes down to her knees and glowing green eyes. Usally wears a light green tanktop and dark blue skinny jeans. Light Tan skin and freckles. Has peacock feather in hair.
Why you dislike other Creature: Because they killed her parents and she dispises them!
Powers: Can control Fire.

Rules:
Up to 3 characters.
No goddmodding
If you must say bad language say crap or crud and such.
Only Have crushes for romance.
Have Fun!

You may begin.

Deleted • 12 October 2011 at 4:53 PM

Name: Roshon Anderson
Creature: Lycan
Looks: He looks about 17-18 with brown hair with a hint of blonde and sea green eyes.He usually wears a plan shirt and ripped blue jeans
Why you dislike other Creature: they killed his mother,three brothers,and one sister.
Powers: can summon dark and light energy

Name: Raven Charleston
Creature: Vampire
Looks: She looks about 16-18 with long long blonde hair that rests a little below her knees.She as deep beautiful blue eyes that slightly glow.She usually wears dark ripped short short shorts with a dark purple tank top.
Why you dislike other Creature: They killed my parents,siblings,grandparents,and everyone else in my life.
Powers: Can control water

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 12 October 2011 at 5:15 PM

Name: Kirsten
Looks: Pale, lithe. Is very beautiful with memerizing golden eyes that seem to look into your brain. Wears dark coloured dresses and skirts.
Why you dislike other Creature: Nothing much except my brother joined the lycans.
Powers: Anything to do with shawdows.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 12 October 2011 at 5:20 PM

Thanks!

Deleted • 12 October 2011 at 5:26 PM

Welcome! 😊 Can we start?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 12 October 2011 at 5:29 PM

Name: Jasper
Looks: Like his normal self except stronger. Tall, handsome, has golden eyes like her sis, but is very mysterious.
Why you dislike other Creature: No reason except my sister joined them
Powers: Shapeshifting into anything.

Deleted • 12 October 2011 at 5:30 PM

bye! ☚ī¸

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 12 October 2011 at 5:48 PM

@xytickrax I'm on now!! *editing the other charrie*

Deleted • 12 October 2011 at 5:50 PM

@lola622f
that was fast

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 12 October 2011 at 5:52 PM

@xytickrax I don't usually leave eggcave very long.

@juliettbrown when can we start?

Deleted • 12 October 2011 at 7:05 PM

@lola622f
oh......................
@juliettbrown
please can we start?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 12 October 2011 at 8:23 PM

@juliettbrown WHEN CAN WE START?

Deleted • 13 October 2011 at 6:40 AM

@juliettbrown
PLEASE CAN WE START!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Female
149 posts

katrinafugs • 16 October 2011 at 3:00 PM

Name: tabatha valentine
Creature: vampire
Looks: has short blonde hair with purple eyes and a purple dress wit shorts under neath
Why you dislike other Creature:she doesnt really she just doesnt like wolf/canines
Powers: extreme speed
^__^ PING ME WHEN WE CAN START :b

64 posts

l_kim8435 • 18 October 2011 at 9:24 PM

Name: Tanith Low (go SkulDuggery Pleasant!)
Looks: She looks about 16 with pale skin and dark black, slightly wavy hair that falls right in between her shoulders, she has purple highlights on the tips of her hair. She wears black skinny jeans with a purple and black flannel and a gray tang top under. She wears a black wrist band and black and gray finger less gloves.
Why you dislike other Creature: Because they killed her little sister, Rose, and she promises herself she will get revenge.
Powers: Can manipulate metal. (if you have seen X-men, then yes, like Magneto.)

Female
1,384 posts

bubble_tree • 18 October 2011 at 10:28 PM

Name: Clarissa Hon Chung
Looks: Turned at the age of 19, Clarrisa looks like a very beautiful, young Asian girl going to college. Her hair is long, silky and jet black that reaches halfway down her back. She's slender and somewhat short at the height of 5' 7" Mostly, she wears dark clothing, dark purples and navy blues. She always wears a leather jacket and brown combat boots. She has awfully light eyes, practically a whitish green.
Why you dislike other Creature: Lycans can die just as easily as humans can if they're not careful. With Clarissa's speed, she can hold off being staked for longer. Just look at how old she is.
Powers: All the basic things vampires can do; super strength, speed, control ppl through compelling, can hear the slightest of movements. Also, when she whispers, depending who she wants to be heard by, can travel through the mind and can cause a person to be paranoid. 😊 She can also mimic voices if she's already heard them, adding to the paranoia.