Star Placement/Colors

in Help & Questions

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 22 March 2020 at 1:17 PM

What do the different locations of stars on starred creatures represent? I've seen stars on the bottom right (near the name/level), in the middle of the creature, and on the top right. I've also seen different star colors (yellow, black, purple, gray, etc). Does the star color depend on the color the creature is?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 22 March 2020 at 2:43 PM

@whitefall the star color can be changed by the person who owns the pet, so the color and placement don't particularly mean anything. people normally just change it to what is the most aesthetically pleasing.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 22 March 2020 at 2:52 PM

@fanficmelon Oh, I see! I just noticed the Manage Star option. I didn't know that existed :-)

Female
1,873 posts

chaotictreat • 2 April 2020 at 9:06 PM

Wait there's a manage star option? 😱

Female
1,721 posts

minnie298a • 3 April 2020 at 2:48 AM

@chaotictreat

If you go to your cove, you can manage the stars on each creature from that page, by clicking the little star under each creature. It's right next to the change name link, along with the travel, collections and hmtl code buttons.

There are 5 position choices and 11 colours. There is also the option to buy a star removal potion, or buy a star potion if the creature is starless.

Female
1,873 posts

chaotictreat • 3 April 2020 at 6:39 AM

@minnie298a
Ooh! Thank you!! Now I can make the stars not be right on top of the creatures 😃