Feed to expand cove space 1 to infinite cove space .

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Would you use this? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
73 posts

animefan • 25 March 2020 at 2:23 PM

You can expand cove space by any numbe you want .You don't have to go in number order to expand cove space you need or want to have.You can use feed to expand cove space by any number you want or need but you can only use feed to expand cove space by any number you want or need one time for all the numbers you want or need to expand cove space to. For a example 50,000 feed expand cove space by 50,000 spaces and get 50,000 spaces. Now wend you go back to feed to expand cove space you can't click on the 50,000 spaces agin. Now wend you go to expand cove you can click the numbers of spaces you need or want to expand cove and it will tall you how much EC you need to get the spaces you need or want to have.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 25 March 2020 at 4:49 PM

@animefan

I love this idea! Because you have to feed to buy space anyways, and this way you should just automatically get the space you need. It's simple and that's the best part, it would make organizing your cove way easier then it is right now. If this became the new way to get cove space then I'd be feeding lots of coves.

Female
73 posts

animefan • 25 March 2020 at 6:54 PM

@jirachiwishmaker thank you

65 posts

cheetah • 21 April 2020 at 1:55 AM

@animefan To clarify a bit -- are you saying that a bunch of creatures would be shown on a page, like on the Click Exchange, and every time you fed one you'd get a new space in your cove?

Female
99 posts

justagiannamoment • 17 September 2020 at 7:45 PM

I think it is a good idea that there should be another way to expand coves because it simply gets too expensive to continue expanding cove spaces, but instead of one for one spaces for feeds, hat would break the economy of this game if people could hoard infinitely, but there could be an ever expanding number (similar to how EC is used now) of feeds required to unlock each space OR you could use EC to expand if you were in need of more spaces urgently. I also think that this would be an incentive for people to feed more instead of simply making EC from selling in auctions/trades for EC. Plus I think it would be interesting to keep track of how many times people feed!

Deleted • 7 October 2021 at 12:04 PM

I quite like this idea... a bit like a reward system? Example, to get one cove space, feed 5 creatures. Done? Then the next cove space will cost 10 feeds. And the next 15. So naturally while playing and feeding you'd be rewarded with more cove slots. (:

Female
73 posts

animefan • 8 October 2021 at 1:18 PM

@sinthr
thank you and yes like a reward system. So wend you go to feed caves you will get ec and how ever mine pets you feed will go in to the feed expand. For and example you feed 120 pets you will get 120 feed expand points to collet your rewards. example 150 feed expand points get you 152 expand cove space as your rewards. wend you use your feed expand points to get your rewards the rewards you get will become lock in the feed expand but will be unlock in your expand cove space to use at any time you want to do more the one space at a time you can unlock as mine as you want to be alb to expand your cave size to any size cave expand you want or need.
thank you