Eyyyyy what's up????

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
4 posts

dragni • 4 April 2020 at 12:57 PM

Hello, guys!
I just started playing Eggcave yesterday and I'm still learning how it all works!

My name is Dragni and I joined Eggcave to make new friends and cuz I like Browser games like this! I also have a Flight Rising account, a Chickensmoothie account and a Dragon Cave account with the same name, so if you're part of any of these, you can send me a friend request! (if you want hahah)

Things that I enjoy are:
* writing
* watching movies (I looooove movies, and it's my fav topic to talk about, so hmu if u want to talk abt that)
* acting
* talking to my cats (I'm so lonely in these trying times :'( )

I'm from Norway, so my English may me a little bad at times, so I apologize in advance lol
AND I JUST GOT TWO FRICKIN LAMBS TODAY!!!! THEY'RE SO CUTE !!!!!

Anyways, this was my introduction, and feel free to talk to me cuz I'm bored as heck rn

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 4 April 2020 at 2:03 PM

@dragni
Hi, Dragni! Welcome to EggCave!!! Feel free to ask me any questions about EggCave or if you wanna chat 😊
Also, LAMBS ARE ADORABLEEE!

Female
4 posts

dragni • 4 April 2020 at 2:07 PM

@cookie50
(is this how I reply to stuff? lol)
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!!! ❤️

153 posts

downpour • 5 April 2020 at 6:07 AM

@dragni
welcome! you mentioned about your english but i think your english is perfect ^^ hope you enjoy your stay here 😸

Female
4 posts

dragni • 5 April 2020 at 6:48 AM

@downpour
Omg thank youuu! ❤️

Female
10 posts

littleleaf1889 • 5 April 2020 at 2:53 PM

Welcome! 😃

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 6 April 2020 at 9:54 PM

@dragni

Welcome to EC! 😊 I’m sure you’ll have a great time here! If you’ve got any questions, ask away, someone will respond pretty quickly 😊

I’ll also give you a ping from another thread where you can sign up your creatures to get fed so they evolve more quickly, plus it’s an amazing resource for earning coins when you feed the creatures signed up. 😊