in General

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 11 April 2020 at 10:33 AM

I'm curious which eggs people on here like 😊

These days I'm into the Ornisment egg. The details on it are so nice *__*

65 posts

cheetah • 11 April 2020 at 9:40 PM

Biwo, Snolo, and Tenalp, for sure. I'm also pretty partial to Corsal, Draqua, Gideh, Hallowolf, and Rencup eggs.

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 11 April 2020 at 11:50 PM

@whitefall typically i'm not super into eggs... but theres a couple i'd probably freeze in egg stage 😊 i really like canige, doovoo, edderpol, fourbon, tenalp, and youngold... most of those i like the eggs more than the actual hatched stages lol!

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 13 April 2020 at 11:19 AM

@cheetah
I love the Tenalp & Draqua eggs! I used to like the Corsal egg back in the day, but I saw it again recently and the colors aren't as vibrant as I remembered ^^;

@pwuffy
I don't think I've ever seen the Edderpol egg, but I really like it! 😃

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 16 April 2020 at 4:00 AM

@whitefall right now I really love the peaflower, lilycoon, and blykur. The colors are just so pretty and vibrant. Lilycoon and blykur eggs are so similar though haha

Male
682 posts

decay • 16 April 2020 at 6:29 AM

@whitefall

I’m not into eggs too much but there’s some really pretty egg stages like: Aquereren, Rencup(I wanna find a set eventually), Flar, Abet, Demonette (the only egg that’s arguable better than the creature itself), Diment, Doovoo, Macbot, Draqua, Ghostar, Grizzard, Kepatio, Luskrull, Rokanatun and Zyphoone

This made me want to find a Luskrull egg xD I think imma try to trade for one!

Funny story about Aque eggs and Abet eggs when I first got my Aque and an Abet, rebirths weren’t a thing so I was kinda stuck with an egg stage version of them two...
I had to keep them like that for so long though cause egg stages were worth so much back then
Glad rebirths are a thing now!

475 posts

spell • 17 April 2020 at 7:31 PM

I really like the Bessy, Crystar, and Lovart eggs ^^