Hide active creatures already in the Click Exchange

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 16 April 2020 at 10:57 PM

I've been using the Click Exchange more often the last few weeks. Sometimes, I visit to remove my creatures that don't need extra clicks anymore and add new ones to the exchange.

I noticed that when I add new creatures, I get a list of all the creatures in my cove. I usually use all 20 spots, so it's hard for me to tell which ones are already in the exchange off the top of my head. I always scroll up and down (between Add Creatures & Manage Creatures) to make sure I'm not adding creatures in the exchange already.

I think it'd be much easier if the Add Creatures list only contained creatures not in the exchange already. Maybe something similar to Tim's Food Shoppe, where the Book New Service list doesn't contain creatures already booked.

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 16 April 2020 at 11:29 PM

I definitely agree, it is pretty hard for me to remember which ones are already in the click exchange and it would be nice if they would be out of the list so I don't have to try and choose more creatures when I pick one that is already in the exchange.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 16 April 2020 at 11:32 PM

@whitefall

Yes you're right I believe this would be very helpful, I can't remember creatures and when you have like 500 creatures, come on that's already hard enough to remember, LOL So, I'm all for this being an improvement to the click exchange.

65 posts

cheetah • 21 April 2020 at 1:51 AM

Yep, hard agree. I'm glad you brought up Tim's. It's already an existing feature, the click exchange is just missing it.