anybody wanna be online friends?

in Chit-Chat

Female
5 posts

siesrep • 9 May 2020 at 2:25 AM

this website popped into my head again today, really randomly, and the community looks like it's way less active than it was when i was active on my old account, but because of quarantine and everything i just feel really isolated from the rest of the world, and i'm hoping i'm not the only one. this probably won't go anywhere because most of the people on here are grown adults that play for nostalgia, and i'm a teenager that only knows of this site because i had unrestricted internet access as a young kid, but there's not really any harm in trying, so here i am.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 9 May 2020 at 2:33 AM

@siesrep what was your old account? 😊 also returning because of quarantine haha

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 9 May 2020 at 2:42 AM

@siesrep welcome back 😊 theres a fair amount of old users returning bc of quarantine, hopefully some of them stick around ~ game is def not as active as it used to be but there are still lots of people playing. usually the site is much more active when there is an event going on. right now theres no event so its a bit quiet ^^ but still lots of active players! i am also curious what your old account was! 😊

Female
5 posts

siesrep • 9 May 2020 at 3:12 AM

@yogurt @pwuffy my old account was @gagafox. it's kinda funny how my account name was based off of an artist that i don't really listen to anymore. i was only 7-8 while I was on here (not that i'm particularly old now) so i hardly remember anything specific, and i didn't really do much on the forums because i was terrified of talking to people that i knew were a lot older than me, but i do remember having fun.

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 9 May 2020 at 3:23 AM

@siesrep ahh i see! the name sounds a bit familiar but dw my memory is pretty hazy from that long ago too haha. i think i was like 10 when i first joined in 2010 so i understand the feeling young thing 😊 there are actually still a lot of younger players on here too so its not just adults! i'd like to say egg cave has a pretty diverse playerbase. but anyway i hope you decide to stick around! i'm always down to chat as i am open to making friends too & if you have any questions feel free to ask! the site is very different since you left so it can be quite overwhelming ^^' but once you get back into the swing of things its not bad!

Deleted • 15 May 2020 at 1:06 PM

@siesrep
Hello. I found this place when I was surfing the internet. I forgot about it. My cousin used to play this, she left years ago and shes an adult now. Anyways, I'm bored and this place looks kinda dead but I'm still staying. Surprisingly this website was around for years but no ones ever talked about it.

Female
7 posts

tempy • 17 May 2020 at 5:53 PM

@siesrep
Hello, I just recently got back on this game as well. I am kinda young as well. If you need a friend hmu.