Creature Suggestion: The Misple

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Male
30 posts

nostalgiic • 12 May 2020 at 6:36 PM

BOO!

It's probably way too early for a Halloween creature suggestion, but I wanted to post this really badly so oh well. It's not specifically for Halloween, but it's a ghost so...yeah lol

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Introducing...

THE MISPLE

About the egg

The Misple egg is very hard to focus on, and it smells a bit like...well, eggs. You can't touch it, your hand will go straight through! Hang on--is that laughing coming from inside it?

About the Misple

Misples are best described as cheeky. They're small playful phantoms that float around causing mischief any chance they get. However, this mischief is completely harmless. They'll do things like put hundreds of balloons in your room, poke their heads through gravestones for tiny scares, or tape a harmonica to your air conditioner so that it makes a wheezing noise. Misples are very lovable and fun to have around, but certainly aren't the most serious creatures.

Habitat:The Fiery Shadows

Length:0.5m

Weight:0.00kg

PICTURE

https://www.deviantart.com/vacanthumans/art/Misple-841564185?ga_submit_new=10%3A1589321349

#CreatureSuggestion

Male
178 posts

duckhunter • 12 May 2020 at 8:46 PM

@nostalgiic Here, ill ping

@yogurt @surgeon @nightmarerainbow @zantago

Deleted • 15 May 2020 at 9:03 PM

@nostalgiic omg so cute

Male
30 posts

nostalgiic • 19 May 2020 at 3:19 PM

@nightmarerainbow thank you 😊

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 3 June 2020 at 3:10 PM

This is cute, and I love the description. I want a goofy little ghost friend, lol!