Dreamie Pick Ticket

in General

yay or nay?

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 14 May 2020 at 4:46 AM

ahh ok idk if this is gonna be well received or whatever haha but idk i've been thinking maybe we could have like a once in 5 years or once in a decade thing where basically it's like a special pick ticket on gacha games but like on eggcave like a dreamie pick ticket how it works is basically you can buy 1 old csp for 500cc of course there's gonna be restrictions on this like no onny/macbot/doovoo/rarest of the rare pets etc. and only 1 per player (no side accounts) i think it could really help new players attain some old old pets and some old players who've wanted like for example a tokk for ages without costing an arm and a leg to get them
let me know what yall think about this in a civil discussion thank you! šŸ˜Š

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 14 May 2020 at 6:39 AM

@magenta
This seems like a cool idea šŸ˜Š It would definitely help with getting access to those gorgeous but essentially unattainable creatures. Now that Eggcave is a decade and a bit years old, more and more players find it hard to get their dreamies, especially since there's only a set amount of those old retired pets in circulation- selling for ridiculously high prices. I like this idea, it's kind of similar to the whole rerelease thing in that we can actually have a chance to get those creatures šŸ˜Š

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 14 May 2020 at 7:04 AM

@totallynotjoey
haha thanks for your input šŸ˜Š yea i was kinda inspired by the rerelease system as well! i know some are against it but i think it works if there are restrictions and limits set in place since the prices some pets are going for nowadays are really ridiculous xD

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 14 May 2020 at 7:11 AM

@magenta I am glad that the worth of these creatures haven't gone down drastically. There would be a lot of angry older users as well XD Having this dreamie pick ticket system once every five years wouldn't do much to creature values anyways as you'd only get one, and you'll most likely be v e r y reluctant to trade it haha!

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 15 May 2020 at 3:08 AM

@magenta i think this is a really interesting idea actually ^^ i think the EC team is reluctant to rerelease old CSPs but this might be so limited enough that it wouldn't be too harmful to players/the trading economy so maybe this would be a good alternative? i think the logistics would have to be worked out more, but as a gacha player myself those tickets are a godsend XD

just throwing some ideas out there but maybe whatever creature you choose cannot be traded? (i think that one might be a bit far fetched XD since trading is such a huge part of the game and that would be quite limiting but idk just a thought if the EC team is worried about trading values?) maybe it could be tied to an event (just to make it slightly more difficult to obtain) like maybe you have to log in every day for the entire month and then the last day you get the ticket? or a regular event like we have on EC such as the easter event or something similar to that šŸ˜Š i am pretty vocally all-for rereleases, CSP or not, but i know not everyone is so i think this could be a very interesting compromise if it were to come to fruition ^^ i'm interested to see what the opposing side's opinion might be though?

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 15 May 2020 at 4:40 AM

@pwuffy I agree if this were to happen I think it should be difficult and also I like the no trading part. I mean the point is to get your dream creatures not just have everyone choose macbot and doovoo so they can trade them later. ^^ Iā€™m sure if people got to choose many would just pick the rarest ones so they can trade them for more value. but without trading ability then maybe people would choose their actual wishlist dreamies šŸ˜Š