I'm new and I've come so far already!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Deleted • 15 May 2020 at 12:40 PM

Hello, I am a random person that you're reading about. For now call me 'no one'! So as you can see, I recently started. It's fun here. One day this random guy came across my account. We chatted and shared some stuff about each other (don't hunt my wall). We ended up becoming friends and we still talk to this day. He turned out to be pretty nice and hilarious. He's helped me with a lot of stuff. As you can see, I thank him a lot for that. But anyway you're reading about me not him so let's leave that right there. Hi, I'm No One! You don't know me we've never met and for some reason you're still reading this. Welp- Anyway, I'm a female, my name's, No One, and I pretty much like this game. I don't accept trades and all of that stuff. I'm also nice once you get to know me and pretty much, I got bored so that is why I'm typing this. Ok. This account is going on perma-hiatus soon. (I'm moving not leaving 😊 ) so don't get attached. I have nothing to do so if you would like to chat with me, go ahead 😊 Bye now!

(don't mind that crappy title also that 'guy' is @duckhunter .)