Brand New~!

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
5 posts

corvus • 19 June 2020 at 8:32 PM

Hello, all!

I just joined today. I am not sure how active I am going to end up being, as I oftentimes get in over my head with these types of games, but I hope I will be around at least a decent amount! I'm an adult, so I do have real-life responsibilities. I just also love click-sites like this one... so I end up signing up for more than I can handle. xD

Most of the creatures I like most, at least according to the Archives section, are retired, so that's kinda sad, but hopefully sometime I will get my hands on them! Looking forward to that! As a whole, I like things that are raven/crow-like, Halloween-themed, scary, spooky, spidery, and overall just your average, ah... edgelord-approved critters. xD

That said, you can find me on other places like Tales of Ostlea (Corvus), Magistream (Corvus), and Final Outpost (Corax). I've got a raven theme going, lol!

Oh, and if there are any raven-type critters and spider-like critters, let me know! I haven't gone through the whole Archives section yet, and those are the specifics I'm looking to see if I can get. I figure most of the cool ones are going to be retired or old cash-shop ones, but I'm sure I'll end up able to buy them eventually... I just need to know what's out there in order to save up! 😊

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 19 June 2020 at 9:45 PM

@corvus hi, welcome to egg cave 😊 lucky for you there are a lot of creepy creatures! also last month was zombie-themed so you might be able to find some of those creatures pretty easily! (eldeng, moric for the cash shop creatures (CSPs) and goryl and koobor for the cave creatures). i'm going to send you a gift from my side account (@gnaw) 😊 let me know if you have any questions!

Female
5 posts

corvus • 19 June 2020 at 10:05 PM

@Pwuffy, thanks so much! I can't actually access trades or transfers for another... what, 46 hours? Lol, it's got a bit of a wait time on it, since I'm new. Otherwise I'd have accepted already, but it looks like I'll have to just wait it out.

I am formulating a bit of a wishlist of sorts on my profile now that I've been going through the whole Archive section and... wow, there are a LOT of creatures here. It's going to take a bit of catching up! I'm also using other people's Coves for inspiration!

I also like this month's creatures, too, so I'm not fully stuck just hunting down older ones. Grabbed myself an Obarn and I can't wait for it to hatch, 'cause that two-toned owl kiddo is right up my alley. 😃

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 19 June 2020 at 10:36 PM

@corvus

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here. I'll be sending some gifts over to you.