How do you like to organise your coves?

in General

Female
3 posts

afkay • 30 June 2020 at 10:31 AM

Well, question is in the title!

I only joined EC a little over a week ago so I'm mostly trying to get my eggs hatched and grown at the moment but once they start maturing I plan to eventually have a cove that follows a rainbow theme for both creatures and travels together, with the usual tabs for feed/click/views needed.

So I'd love to know how you guys prefer to sort your cove and if you have a particular scheme such as colour then I would love to see it so let me know!

Female
99 posts

justagiannamoment • 17 September 2020 at 8:17 PM

@afkay Hi! I organize my coves in alphabetical order, I do this by having all the same names and just changing part of it, thats just personal preference though! I also try to keep only three mortals of each creature on my main and move the others to side accounts, one for extra mortal creatures and one for all of my immortals so they do not take up too much space on my main account.

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 17 September 2020 at 9:01 PM

@afkay I organise mine by rainbow! 😃 the rest of the tabs are my feed list, dreamies and frozen critters 😊 I think a nice rainbow inspo cove is @/wilde's, love their cove ❤️

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 17 September 2020 at 11:50 PM

At the moment my tabs are organized by requirements to grow (feeds, clicks, views). Then I have another tab full of mortals to try to get them to immortality. Other than that my main is for my growing creatures and my sides are for immortal storage. I may take up a third side account and get another leaf of vaka for mortal storage though

Female
1,718 posts

minnie298a • 18 September 2020 at 1:25 AM

@afkay
Personally, I've never really bothered much with formal organisation. As my entire cove is feed friendly, I have no real need for feed or click lists (and when I did try one, I found it bothersome to keep updated as I tried to keep it small). My cove lists are for creatures I will eventually trade (when my mind will let me) and are sorted between those list according to my own requirements just so I didn't have to keep searching through my main cove.

In saying that, due to mass adding creatures to the lists, and by way of my naming system. creatures are often bunched together by species.

However, if your looking for a cove that is organised, I suggest you check out @yeep_year .Some work had definitely gone into it.