☄️All Mysterious Asteroid/Ark Victory Day Items Archival List!☄️

in General

Female
4 posts

rejectclone • 13 July 2020 at 3:00 PM

Hello! I'm very new to Eggcave (came here via a friend recommending it) and I'm very blown away at how much content there is to collect! I decided to just focus on collecting toys that are themed on creatures instead of the actual creatures, since they're more readily available to buy/easier to find! In the first few days of checking out the user shops, I noticed a themed series of items relating to the Mysterious Asteroid, and how many of them are retired! I'm now attempting to collect the most I can in this 'series', so I made a list of all of the known items I've seen for it! Please let me know if I'm missing any, as I know that every year on Ark Victory day they add more to this 'series'!

• Pareteorsite Plushie
• Pareteorsite Queen Plushie
• Storticai Plushie
• Tenalp Plushie
• Yewefoh Plushie
• Apex Plushie
• Exterrock Plushie
• Brios Plushie
• Cathy Plushie
• Edgar Plushie
• Ophiledia Plushie
• Mysterious Asteroid Plushie
• Space Picture Book
• It Came From Outer Space
• Space Rock Slingshot
• Exterrock Shovel
• Apex Keychain
• Yewefoh Keychain
• Sentregg Keychain
• Ophiledia Keychain
• Yewefoh Balloon
• Handheld Rocket Game (animated!)
• Sentregg Nightlight
• Gemstone Excavation Kit
• Cathy Bobblehead (animated!)
• Gummy Gems
- Red
- Orange
- Yellow
- Green
- Blue
- Indigo
- Violet
- Assorted
• Rock Candy
- Cherry
- Blueberry
- Green Apple
- Pineapple
• Pet Asteroid
• Pareteorsite Water Blaster
• Generic Alien Plushie
• Asteroid Gobstoppers
• Partially Dissolved Chemistry Textbook
• Coal (shared with Christmas event!)
• Star of Bethlehem (unsure if part of this theme!)

Please let me know if I missed anything!!! Also I would like to split the items up by release year, so if you know what item belongs to what year, also let me know! I can tell some are from different years, as some of these items in my Strongroom are separated by other various items. I want to try being a archivist on here for various item themes, so I'd like to start with this! ☄️

Male
682 posts

decay • 13 July 2020 at 3:27 PM

@rejectclone

http://www.eggcavity.com/item-index

This might be helpful (:

Female
4 posts

rejectclone • 13 July 2020 at 4:00 PM

Yes I've heard of that site! Unfortunately it seems it hasn't been updated since 2019, and on top of that it's hard to tell what items belongs to this 'theme', as everything is organized by either Alphabetical or color order! I wish they had a option where if you click on a item, they'll show what set or theme it belongs to (EX: What if I wanted to see all of the existing Alkub Plushies and what color variants exist of them in that set? If I can just click on one, it should show the other existing items in the set!)

Male
682 posts

decay • 13 July 2020 at 4:32 PM

@rejectclone

No new asteroid plot items have been added since 2019 😋

It's actually just about to come up for this year! I'm excited!

A good way to tell if it belongs on your theme is actually by the price it'll say "Asteroid Plot" if it was from the previous asteroid plots (:

I agree with the rest of what you said I wish it was a bit more easily organized (:
With some digging though you should find all the info you need!

Female
4 posts

rejectclone • 13 July 2020 at 4:38 PM

Ah, thank you for letting me know about the Asteroid Plot label! Eventually I'll get used to how things are organized here ?

Female
1,748 posts

minnie298a • 14 July 2020 at 7:07 PM

@rejectclone
Firstly, several items labeled "retired" are actually seasonal and available yearly for a short time. At a quick glance (so please don't quote me), I think all the items you have listed fall into that category and will be obtainable during the Ark Victory event.

There are other similar items available during the Halloween event, the Dragold's event in March and some others that are part of the prize shops for Valentines Day and Halloween.

Secondly, I'm fairly certain, the Star of Bethlehem item was originally given out during the Advent Calendar. It was added to the Ark Victory Day prize pool to try to give another avenue of release after not being awarded for a couple of years (that's the shaky bit in my memory).