★ Favorite Snacks ★

in Chit-Chat

Best classic cheap ramen flavor?

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 22 July 2020 at 12:57 AM

★Hello Eggcave! This topic is about sharing what your current favorite snack is, and if its not something already pre-made-and you feel like it- Recipes!

★With the ongoing pandemic and lock down, I've had a lot of time to think of what I'm going to eat and snack on. There's the classics, like chicken flavored ramen or an egg, maybe even both together! But I've been thinking of things I can make with my limited resources to spice things up a little!
★ My favorite is something really simple and tasty - sugar cinnamon toast!

★ Most of the ingredients are in the name! Its just toast, I like to make mine with whatever bread may be lying around, made extra crispy, covered in butter and sugar and topped with cinnamon! Its something really nice to have if you have a big sweet tooth like me!

★ What do you fellas like to snack on? ★

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 22 July 2020 at 1:42 AM

@cleokitty what a fun topic 😃
hmm i have been eating a lot of instant ramen as well XD usually we just have chicken flavor but i like beef the most!
another favorite snack of mine are hard boiled eggs. i love to put a bit of salt on them, and they taste soo delicious!
and another one i like are goldfish haha, as you can see i like salty foods but unfortunately its not very healthy for me so i try to limit it when i can XD

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 22 July 2020 at 2:36 AM

@pwuffy
Thank you! 😃
youre so right!! I love boiled eggs ! I've been dying to make some deviled eggs for a while now C,:
Gosh goldfish slap, I need to try and get my hands on some! Its been too long !!
And yeah sweet foods aren't much better, but I try to eat fruit/veggies too when I can to balance it out!!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 July 2020 at 3:18 AM

@cleokitty
@pwuffy

I heard that cheese on ramen was good, and it is! Tho I don't get the peanut butter on ramen was also good, but I couldn't taste it as something better to add. Besides adding egg adding seaweed and adding spam, or vienna sausages is good with it. And during the pandemic I could find ramen on the shelf luckily, where soups and other can goods were completely gone. They had also closed down alot of meat factories so you're choices are becoming limited when it comes to food. My friend's mom cooked ramen noodles with butter, and it tasted so good!

Male
682 posts

decay • 22 July 2020 at 4:10 AM

@cleokitty

My favorite snack right now definitely has to be anything popcorn chicken/ boneless chicken wing/ chicken tender/ chicken nugget related!

I love any fried chicken without bone

Bone just complicates things.... xD

Always with some ranch mixed with sriracha (:

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 22 July 2020 at 3:34 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
Wow! I haven't tried any of those but they sound lovely!! Do you use any specific cheese?? :0

@decay
OH VALID! I REALLY WISH I HAD DINO NUGGETS! theyre so tasty :,>

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 July 2020 at 6:28 PM

@cleokitty

Well any cheese would do I suppose, but I used the square american cheese if that helps, and it's good with it if the ramen is nice and hot, so the cheese will melt on top of it, so nice! It's just a nice extra topping and you know cheese goes with anything and everything, so who doesn' t like cheese, unless you're lactose intolerant and can't have dairy stuff. My friend's mom is Korean so you know those buttered noodles was also a surprise for me to eat it that way cause I never tried it with butter before. But you can fry your noodles in the pan and add the butter there to melt onto the noodles I can guarantee you'll be gobbling it up like you've never had ramen before, ever! LOL It's just so good! Slurp!!! LOL

@decay

I love chicken wings and chickens nuggets, and chickfila spicy chicken sandwich, the wendy's spicy nuggets are so good too!!