New, Looking for things to feed

in General

7 posts

etunos • 27 July 2020 at 4:06 PM

Hello, I am fairly new to this game, and I am looking for things to feed. I looked at the click exchange but I cant help but feel I am not helping anyone who still plays. So I decided to make this in hopes of meeting new people, and actually feeding peoples stuff. If there is something like this already feel free to tell me. I will take all criticism or advice offered. Thank you all for reading this far. I hope you have a nice day.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 27 July 2020 at 4:13 PM

@etunos
Hey! Welcome to Eggcave, its nice to meet you! c:
I think there are a couple topics for feeding, here's one if it helps! -
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/70389

Also, some people have lists of feed friendly coves in their bio, or say that their cove is feed friendly. For example, my cove is entirely feed friendly, and that is stated in my bio! I hope this helped, please feel free to come to me with any questions you may have! You're with friends! ❤️

7 posts

etunos • 27 July 2020 at 4:16 PM

Thank you for the quick response. This helps a lot, I also realized that if I looked down a bit there was lists of places that I can feed if I am looking for EC. Thank you for your help and your kindness. I will be sure to feel your coves.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 27 July 2020 at 4:20 PM

@etunos
its no problem boblem! Thank you! ❤️
- And, to let someone on the forums know that you're talking to/responding to them, you can give them a ping! You do that by adding an @ sign by their username, it lets them know you've said something! :>

Female
211 posts

stefrawr • 2 August 2020 at 7:33 PM

Hi there, @etunos

If you still are seeking coves to feed you can feed all of mine here on @stefrawr and on my smaller side account @skullflower

😊

and feel free to add me if you'd like, its up to you!

have a nice day!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 2 August 2020 at 11:52 PM

@etunos

Hello welcome to eggcave, hope you enjoy it here, sent you some gifts. And yeah you can feed any of the feed tabs, or all if you need the ec.

7 posts

etunos • 3 August 2020 at 4:21 PM

@jirachiwishmaker Thank you, If you dont mind me asking what are they for?

Other
33 posts

zikitty • 26 August 2020 at 2:37 PM

@etunos You can feed my cove if you'd like 😊