QUITTING! Nebby's Souvenirs

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 25 August 2020 at 7:22 PM

sooo, Nebby's quitting, which is painful...
full explanation on my profile

go ahead and ask for an egg, and if you'd like to claim a random inventory item, say
claim item!

priority is to my friends list first.
ends the last day of September, which is the last time i'll log on, for now...
everything not claimed will go up for auction starting the second week of September

feel free to friend me on a game listed in my profile!

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 25 August 2020 at 8:23 PM

@starfire_nebula
I'm sorry to hear that you're going! 3: I don't play any of the games on your profile, but I hope things go well irl! ā¤ļø
And I really appreciate you hosting a giveaway like this, you rock :,]
If one of your pals hasn't claimed her already, may I have yubbys, your Yubby??

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 26 August 2020 at 1:34 AM

@starfire_nebula Hey sad to hear your reason for leaving. You know about the leaf of Vaka right? Anyways if you are set on going then farewell!

If youre giving away the zaleath or the rix, Iā€™d like to adopt them. šŸ˜Š

Female
1,863 posts

magenta • 26 August 2020 at 1:49 AM

@starfire_nebula sorry to hear you're leaving but if the reason you're leaving is cause u cant keep up with creature care maybe you can get a Leaf of Vaka in the cash shop for 500cc? it'll make sure ur critters dont ever die! if you're still quitting, I'd love to adopt the tenalp or yojura šŸ˜± if they're already taken or you're not giving them away, id give any niphas you own a home too! šŸ˜Š

Female
60 posts

rael_barclay • 26 August 2020 at 5:31 AM

@starfire_nebula
I understand why you would want to go. In the end, I'll have to buy a Leaf of Vaka to keep up. So far, I've not lost any creatures, but that will change one day if life gets busier. I wish you all the best in your other games! In the past, I've played Furry Paws; if I go back, I'll add you. šŸ˜Š

Is the Yojura or Ruum still free? If not, maybe I could pick a different one. Thank you for doing a giveaway, either way. Also, I would love a random item. You rock!

Female
148 posts

jb092 • 26 August 2020 at 2:17 PM

@starefire_nebula
I understand why you would leave. I myself have had multiple forced breaks because of school. i have many creatures that have died and need to be revived. Now i have a leaf of Vaka (no i haven't bought any CC myself. all of my CC has come from events)
Is the Whalerarium and Lasornic available? Also, claim item! šŸ˜‹
I hope you have a good life! ā¤ļø ā¤ļø ā¤ļø

Female
22 posts

kaila • 9 September 2020 at 4:55 PM

@starfire_nebula
Sad to see you go. I'm always worried I'm gonna forget to log in for a while and lose some of my creatures as well, and I dread the day it inevitably happens.
Is the Harpette, Cosmiathan, or Cerberus still available?
And I would also like to claim an item.
Hope all goes well with life. ā¤ļø

Female
86 posts

starfire_nebula • 10 September 2020 at 8:41 AM

forgot to say that the cosmiathan is staying, as its my namesake. thanks for the support everyone šŸ˜Š
and yes i know about leaf of vaka but i dont have cc and i dont spend real money on games.

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 17 September 2020 at 11:07 AM

@starfire_nebula sad to see that you are quitting. Im on some of the games that your profile. (Meowr and furry paws)

Is the Venafera, Swanice, Lovca, and Kyootie still available? And claim item!

6 posts

sirius_satellite • 27 September 2020 at 11:28 PM

@starfire_nebula I understand your position completely. I hope you feel better after leaving, or find a game that is a bit more sensitive for those that need breaks.

Is your Rix, Mournstrom, or one Cosmomon still available? Also a random item would be nice if you have any extra šŸ˜Š