Infinite Click Exchange Ideas

in Site Feedback & Ideas

would you use it and do you like it (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
73 posts

animefan • 30 August 2020 at 5:17 PM

I do not known if there is anyone eles that would like this Idea. Here I go what if the click exchange in stade of having were we can only pick 20 pets to put in the click exchange. What if we could have were we could pick infinite pets to put in the click exchange or were we can pick any pets we want to put in the click exchange or were we can pick all of own pets we want to put in the click exchange.

Female
1,461 posts

minnie298a • 31 August 2020 at 4:15 AM

@animefan
Under the current formatting of the Click exchange, I am totally against the idea of being able to put more creatures in there. At the moment there are so many creatures that are either from "semi abandoned" accounts (those where the owners haven't been seen for a couple of weeks), those that run on the free credits, or those that have been placed there by people who don't use the XC as they have more credits than they need.

I still feed through the exchange daily, often just after reset. Not as much as I used to, but still rack up over 100 credits a day. Some days it may be 1000, some days like Double feed day for example, I clear the exchange. On July's dfd there were 389 Click only creatures, and 4471 creatures that were feed only or not specified. Those numbers have been roughly the same (give or take a couple of hundred) for at least a year. The only time I can remember there being only a 1000 or so credits for me to gain was back in the middle to end of the choc event this year when people were trying to gain Tines.

In my opinion the issue with the exchange isn't the amount of creatures, it's the amount of users. Being able to add more creatures at the moment would dilute the amount of clicks that are received. I've got three creatures I put in in early May this year that each have under 80 clicks. The three that were put in on the 3rd August have less than 10 each. So even though I am actively using the exchange everyday, I'm not getting much in return. I'll continue using it though as I see those creatures as safe to feed, despite having credits to last me years without clicking again.

More creatures without more users would result in less clicks to my creatures, and slower results.

Female
73 posts

animefan • 31 August 2020 at 9:34 AM

@minnie298a

Thank you