cave and weird incriptions

in Problems & Bugs

Deleted • 12 April 2011 at 3:09 AM

This only recorded once and I'm not sure if its like an ISSUE ISSUE but when I was trying to steal a terron I click approach egg and then it said I was too slow in stealing it. That's fine but when I went into the cave again it reset my egg steals....

when i was loading the problems and bugs forum i saw i think it was your html coding.

I have internet explorer and I'm not quite sure what version it is.

Thanks,
Claire

14 posts

mlomm • 12 April 2011 at 3:02 PM

@fluffy that is weird! when was this?

Deleted • 13 April 2011 at 5:20 AM

@mlomm it was yesterday on the 12th i was trying to get a terron and this happened I'm not sure if it was because of my bad interenet or what.

14 posts

mlomm • 13 April 2011 at 3:00 PM

@fluffy How can it be too slow?????? What I would do is maybe update your computer! That's what my grandfather did for my computer. By putting in new software, it makes your computer faster! Do you have Mozilla Firefox?

Deleted • 14 April 2011 at 6:58 PM

@mlomm no I have windows 7 lenovo intel core i7 top software cost me a bucket load. Yes I have mozilla firefox. I have the newest version too 😋

14 posts

mlomm • 15 April 2011 at 3:00 PM

@fluffy you should use mozilla instead!

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 15 April 2011 at 3:10 PM

@fluffy @mlomm NO!!! you should ALWAYS use chrome. its WAY better than ie or firefox or safari or anything else. it just pwns 😉

14 posts

mlomm • 15 April 2011 at 3:19 PM

@redfire huh? I am using mozilla right now! Whats the problem with that? I am using internet explorer for my other account.....

Deleted • 16 April 2011 at 3:23 AM

@mlomm I am using mozilla. Mozilla Firefox is the full name of the web.

@redfire77 I used chrome and it was REALLY slow for me. I had a really good computer and softwares but chrome always froze for me. I stopped suing it after a while.

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 16 April 2011 at 12:36 PM

Safari is awesome, excuse you. 😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 16 April 2011 at 3:17 PM

@mlomm mozilla is the name of the company, the name of the browswer is firefox.
@fluffy you stopped suing it? 😱

and chrome is just 1337. end of discussion.

14 posts

mlomm • 16 April 2011 at 3:48 PM

@redfire77 @fluffy meant USING not Suing and I use (what you call) FIREFOX

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 16 April 2011 at 5:43 PM

@mlomm ohh... ok. that makes sense XD

Deleted • 19 April 2011 at 9:40 PM

@redfire77 sorry stupid typo I did mean using it not suing.... @whitefall I used to use safari on my old computer it was pretty good most of the time. Sometimes it wouldn't appear when I click on it and then it pops up like 5 safari windows 😋

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 20 April 2011 at 4:39 PM

Hi everybody!

To answer the burning question... if you do not adopt the creature quickly enough from the Cave after "viewing it" in the pop up, it will disappear after a couple of minutes (and tell you that you were too slow).

It is possible to be too slow! This is the functionality of the version 2 Cave.

Best,
Ian