The Halloween Fair 2020 Megathread

in General

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 22 October 2020 at 10:06 PM

@minnie298a
With all of those fantastic sounding events, it's like the users get a break from having lots of fun and collecting, to; having lots of fun and relaxing. There aren't any stakes for the Gobbler event, so if you don't participate then you don't miss too much. And it shows in how many people were on the leader-boards, as you say.

@rabbitwanter
If the Luxu looked more like a rabbit, I might just hoard them.

38 posts

mdom • 23 October 2020 at 2:48 AM

oooh so mad science to me isn't random, I've been able to win a few times (not all, sadly) seeing the items and realizing what they all have in common, like do they all have filling? toppings?
I might be entirely wrong but I'm winning more than when I just randomly picked something

Female
42 posts

mysticgirl916 • 30 October 2020 at 12:24 PM

I mostly focus on Donation Disaster and Stargazing. I earned enough seeds last night to get a Trick

Female
1,743 posts

minnie298a • 31 October 2020 at 2:48 AM

If anyone is interested I've just finished tallying up my Maze results for the year.

For the 1550 seeds I spent, I received 17K ec, 973 seeds and 96 items. Those items included 11 prize shop travels (worth 4400 seeds), 2 retired seeds travels, and about 45 items that are requested in quests. I'll use the Garast Plushies and things like the plastic daggers and clown masks for the toy drive in December as it's basically free tickets.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 31 October 2020 at 2:53 AM

Anyone want to buy some halloween goodies from prize shop I have available
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/74183