Click Exchange

in Problems & Bugs

Male
2,323 posts

raitonchidori • 4 October 2020 at 12:29 PM

I just came back playing and don't know if this is a bug or if a few people are using the Click Exchange, but it seems that my creatures are not getting a significant amount of clicks. I have 20 creatures there, and since I added the first one, like a week ago, it only got 12 clicks (which made me think that this number refers to the clicks that this creature received, but not necessarily from there, just a total that it got from elsewhere).
And if there isn't a problem, then the Click Exchange is used by a few people, which is really frustrating and not helping people get their creatures evolved/immortal :/

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 4 October 2020 at 1:21 PM

@raitonchidori its not a bug, unfortunately a change was made to the click exchange some time ago that basically made it not worthwhile to use :/ from my understanding, every user starts every day with at least 10 XC so they can basically keep creatures in the exchange forever, even if theyre not actively playing? and many users, including myself, have thousands of XC but they go down so slowly that theres no incentive to continue using the exchange. (if im wrong on those details someone is free to correct me ^^) personally the old system was fine in my opinion and i wish the change would be reverted. theres been a couple forums asking for the change to be reverted but as far as i know, nothing has been said on the topic by staff ☹️ hope that helps clear it up though!

Male
2,323 posts

raitonchidori • 4 October 2020 at 1:46 PM

@pwuffy thanks for the infos! That's really bad though... The other click/view exchange sites I used no longer work, and I thought using the Click Exchange would be good, but since this is what happening, it really doesn't worth. And I just made a topic called Click Exchange Club! #CEC ! to incentivate people using it, but I don't know if it's a good idea anymore... :/

Female
1,627 posts

minnie298a • 5 October 2020 at 8:08 AM

@raitonchidori
I use the XC for the majority of my feeding as I see those creatures as "safe". It is slow going getting stats back in return, but I'm mainly there for the ec. I've seen heaps of people saying they don't feed/click through it as they have "so many banked, and like, no one uses it anyway". So with less people using it, less stats are being generated, which leaves more people disheartened to the point they quit as well. To the point I have banked almost 150K in credits since mid January this year (I often keep tabs on what I get ec wise on double feed days, so write down my XC credits). Also due to my time zone, I'm normally active at midnight ECT, meaning I get a chance at all the credits that have just been assigned to those who don't have any.

In saying that, I have noticed my credits depleting quicker than usual (50 to 80 while I'm asleep) the last couple of days. I'm putting it down to the Halloween event. There was a major increase in usage during this years Choc event as well, but that died down pretty much the day that ended.

I also went over and looked at your club idea. I won't join because I'm too lazy to bother with screen shots, and I'm currently adding over 1000 credits to my bank a day. However, it may help to incentivize newer people, or those who don't use it often.