Changing the Feeding button.

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 10 October 2020 at 9:25 PM

What if, instead of just having the feeding button always feed no matter what, the button could change to what the creature needs to evolve?

Creatures that need views, you just click them and move on. Nothing different needs to be added. If a creature needs clicks or feeding, then the feed button could change. That way a creature gets what it needs, instead of only feeding. Is that possible?

Female
1,456 posts

minnie298a • 10 October 2020 at 10:30 PM

@poserpanda
As far as I'm aware (and someone can correct me if I'm wrong), but clicks and views are added just by visiting the profile page. Feeding require the extra action. So you are getting the clicks and views automatically before the feeds. Feeds also tie in to the happiness of creatures, and thus their survival, so a button that only adds clicks or views could end up being detrimental to the creatures health.

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 11 October 2020 at 12:10 AM

I didn't know it was tied in that way, since I mostly operate this site with about as much knowledge as I perceive is necessary. And that's clearly not enough to truly understand all the little parts of this site that make it work. Thanks for clearing that up.