UFT: Luskrull

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,718 posts

minnie298a • 11 October 2020 at 5:39 AM

I have no interest in claiming the Luskrull available to me in the Seed prize shop, so I'm offering it for sale.

I'm currently asking about 300CC OR3 mil EC, OR a combination of the two. In saying that, I am also open to negotiations.

I have no creature wish list at the moment, but if you have something of a similar value that I currently don't have, feel free to offer it. Sorry, but I won't go scrolling through coves. Please just name what you have.

Please Note 1: I have not purchased the Luskrull yet, but do have the seeds on hand to do so. I will keep these seeds in reserve for just this purpose. If no one is interested, then I'll use the seeds to purchase other prizes.

Please Note 2: I am not keen to do custom dates. I have done this in the past with other prize shop creatures, and find that it causes me extra stress and anxiety. I live in a totally different time zone to Egg Cave, and as such it takes more brain power than I would like to invest in trading at this current point in time just keeping up what date it is where.