Little Story I made: Title of this story: ~Whispers In the Dark~ This is a little fan fiction that I wrote, based on the Warrior Cats Book series! It is NOT COMPLETE, and I will add more as time goes on! Enjoy! ( If you have any ideas, please pm me or

in Entertainment

Female
143 posts

scout • 7 November 2020 at 7:05 PM

(Small note: `think!' = thoughts

Chapter 1

Moonshine sat on the Highrock, gazing down at her Clanmates. "We will fight! This is our home! We won't let anyone take this from us! Our Clan has lived here for generations, and will continue to live here!" murmers rose from the crowd below. " Is she crazy?" "She's got bees in her brain, that's for sure" "That drought has taken all our strength. We're not strong enough to fight!" Moonshine listened to her Clanmates's as they doughted her desion. "Lisen up! This is OUR home, and we won't let anyone or anything take it away from us! We will fight! Fight to the DEATH if we must!" "Moonshine, are you sure? we are still weak from the terrible drought, and are just gathering back our strength!" It was Starlight who had spoken.

Chapter two
"Starlight, what do you mean? We are the only clan that has not lost a cat to the drought! It may have gone on for 4 moons, but we pulled through! We are clearly strong enough to fight!" "No we are not! Your ambition is too great, Moonshine! I, as your medicine cat, and from all of Starclan, herbly banish you from this clan." "You can't do that, Starlight, and neither can Starclan! I am clan leader, or are you a kit? You have no power to banish me, but I do! Starlight, I herbly banish you from this Clan!" Starlight glared at her Clan leader. "This is not the clan I once served. Nightclan was better then this. We only earn more enemies for every enemy we defeat." With tears in her eyes, she ran off, into the tunnels that led out of clan bounderies.

Chapter 3

While Moonshine was having her fur clawed off, Starlight was free. Free of the lies told by Moonshine. Free of the false phrophesies that she was forced to do. She was free. `But where will I go?' She asked herself. `I'm banished, but I'm free. I need to find shelter, but somewhere near Starclan.' She rounded a corner, and found herself face-to-face with a dog!
...............................................................................................................................................................................
"You lier!! You're a horrible, horrible, pile of FOX DUNG!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to BANISH a MEDICINE CAT!!!" Moonshine felt claws sink into her fur. She let her Clanmates claw her to shreds. `At least, In the Dark Forest, I'll be able to plot my revenge. I'll kill them all! And no one will stop me. No more lies, because I'll be free!'

Chapter Four

Starlight stared into the dog's red eyes, her next fur standing on end. Drool dripped down the dog's muzzle. `It's going to kill me. Is this how it really ends, Starclan?' She sheated her claws, preparing to fight. "This is not how it will end, my kit." `Mother?' Starshine's mother was killed by a rockslide, not long after Starshine and her sister, Willowblaze, had become apprentices. "Hey, you don't have to fight that dog! He's a friend, and he won't hurt you!" She looked up. On the fence, right next to the Twoleg den, with the long, straight walls that barely provided any useful gaurd, was a kittypet! "Now I've heard everything. Are you mouse-brained? Even a kittypet knows that dogs hunt cats! We've lost many of our clanmates to cats, including my father! I won't leave without a fight!" "Fine, leave! But you're the mouse-brained idiot around here! I'll hold the dog off, and you can go. He won't cause any trouble for you." the kittypet answered, his tail swishing.

Chapter five

It had been a three sunrises since Starlight had been banished. She sniffed the air, seeing if any threaths were out. `Someone is following me!' she thought. The scent was clearly Nightclan's, even do it was layered with many other things. `Is it Moonshine? Is she here to finish me off. once and for all?' "St-Starlight! Wait! It's me, Willowblaze!" Willowblaze? She stared at her sister in shock. "What are you doing here? Don't tell me that you came all this way to tell me to come back! Nightclan is not what it once was. Moonshine has wrecked it, and the other clans are next." she turned, ready to leave.

Chapter six (This chapter is partially about what happened to Willowblaze after Starlight had left.)

Willowblaze turned to her leader. "Who are you, Moonshine?!? Are you a leader, or a cat from the Dark Forest?" Moonshine turned to her, his eyes blazing. "You DARE question my way of taking care of my clan?" "Yes i do. You have just banished my sister." She paused, looking at the path that Starlight had taken, and then continued. Moonshine was still watching her. "You have no right to do that to a medicine cat. YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE A LEADER!" Everyone stared at her in shock. There eyes were shocked, and a little fearful of what will happen to her. "You're gonna get banished." Someone whispered into her ear. She looked at the direction of the voice. "Silverbeam?" She whispered, looking to see if it was her best friend. They had been friends since they were kits. "Yes, it's me." She whispered.

just for the little bit that has been cut off, It is supposed to say ( If you have any ideas, please pm me or post here! You can also post on my wall!)

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 23 December 2020 at 11:42 PM

Nice