cove rating?

in General

do you take pride in your cove? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Transsexual
138 posts

sonny • 30 November 2020 at 4:31 AM

hey guys ^.^ i know we all love our coves full of creatures! im sure everyone has put a lot of work and time and love into it, and even real money hehe. i know i have! i have always wanted to ask someone to scroll through my cove and tell me how they think of it. tell me about your favorite creatures, names, interesting travels or star creatures i have. i will do the same for you!!!! i just would love the feedback and im sure you would too. if anyone feels the same way we should chat!! every one of my creatures has a name that is a real word or a canon word from a fandom and that is something i take pride in c: (well, except for my tasma pack, LOL)

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 30 November 2020 at 9:05 AM

@sonny your cove is lovely! i recognize a ton of the names you have so that's always a plus! i also like that all your creature's names are lowercase because, idk, i think its kinda unique and i don't see that too much! i love dio, all your homestuck names (needlekind is a great one, and jadesprite), and pawg and pomf (lol). i can tell you've put a lot of thought into your travel choices and they all look fantastic! i think my favorite creature/travel combos of yours would be 100gecs, homewrecker, shavings, and usako! very nice 😊

Transsexual
138 posts

sonny • 3 December 2020 at 2:21 AM

@pwuffy omg , thank you so much for answering and sorry for my late response!! but thats awesome that you recognize some of the names of my creatures >w< its so cool to me how so many great names arent even taken! thanks so much for the feedback!!!!!

first of all i love ur username lol, so cute c: and i adore your cove!!!! i personally really love when people have small coves and keep the rest of their creatures on a side. its cool that you have some rare creatures too!!!! i love the fully evolved tine, almost makes me regret selling mine TwT my favorite creature of yours is dap the flaren.. i LOVE the flaren and 3 letter names are cool as heck. some of your other names like decapitated, experience, fondly, rope(!!), SNOOTY(!!!!), and wam were some really cool names that stood out to me. snooty is probably my favorite just for its name alone!!! also, your tine, 'holiness' in specific is very pretty to me. i think the travel fits it super well. overall a beautiful cove that youve definitely put some love into!!! thanks for the response again ❤️

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 3 December 2020 at 11:22 AM

@sonny awww thanks so much i appreciate all that! that's really kind of you ❤️ 😊