Side account Leaf of Vaka?

in Help & Questions

Would this work?

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 7 December 2020 at 9:15 AM

I was thinking of creating a side account that has all my immortal creatures, and a leaf of vaka. I want to be able to transfer either my leaf, or CC coupons, so that I don't have to worry about my immortals at all. Then I can just transfer each immortal to that account, and only hatch and grow on this one.

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 13 December 2020 at 11:37 PM

@poserpanda

But why would you put a Leaf of Vaka with your immortals? It’s really not necessary. I’ve kept my immortals on my side account for nine years, and nothing bad has happened! So I wouldn’t bother. Save your CC! 😃

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 14 December 2020 at 12:28 AM

Well, I just wouldn't their happiness to go down, and I could safely ignore them. Free up my cove space. But I will take what you say into consideration. C:

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 14 December 2020 at 11:04 AM

@poserpanda

Oh! Then absolutely! Go for it!

Deleted • 15 December 2020 at 1:27 PM

@poserpanda Yes you can do that the only things you can not do on your side account are following

Each person may visit and complete daily activities from their main account only.
Daily activities that should not be completed from side accounts include:
The Cave
The Mysterious Asteroid
Alkub Racing
The Advent Calendar
Quest NPCs
Completing daily activities from side accounts is grounds for account removal or permanent ban for all linked accounts.

also if you don't want to buy LOV for 500cc to make them happy you could do Tim's Food Shoppe

Tim ensures that your creatures will be 100% happy. That way, none of your creatures will die! He will not increase the number of feeds for your creatures.

The cost is 75 EC per creature per day. This covers three flavorful meals and one snack per day!

Female
149 posts

poserpanda • 15 December 2020 at 1:30 PM

Wow, you gave me a lot of helpful information! @Solaris was right, I really don't need the leaf. I will visit Tim's instead, and save the CC.
Very much appreciated, ya'll.

Deleted • 15 December 2020 at 1:37 PM

@poserpanda you are very welcome when I first started I did tim's I did it for 90 days long enough to gain ec to buy LOV and Tim's kept them happy for 3 months and If you need to extent it you can. you can add more creatures into it as well. it's helps a lot.