Using Items: Search for Creatures

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 28 December 2020 at 8:56 PM

I just had a small thought. I would love to be able to enter a specific creature’s name in the “use item” screen.
I collect items using my Diablos, but with 700+ creatures, it takes forever to scroll to find him. It would be so nice if I could just type in his name or something!

And a search option would be nice on a creature’s “items used” page. That way I could quickly find out if my creature has already used a specific item!

Female
1,721 posts

minnie298a • 29 December 2020 at 5:59 PM

@solaris
I mainly use a desktop for EggCave. On the "Use Item" screen, when I click on the drop down box, I can type a couple of letters (needs to be done quickly), which can get me where I need to be with out much scrolling.

But I realise that may not work for mobile uses.

As for the search option on the used page, I agree that it would definitely be useful for creatures with large collections. Although having the items in alphabetical order would probably be a small start.

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 30 December 2020 at 5:33 PM

@minnie298a

I use an iPad, so I can’t do the typing trick. And, of course, the creature I use items on is really far down the list! xD

Alphabetical order would be nice. I would also kinda like it if it was categorised by “type”. Like all flavours of ‘Glacier Float’ together!