in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
88 posts

caylith • 3 January 2021 at 5:46 AM

Hi, I am not sure if the topic was discussed already (if it was, sorry, I did not find it), but I have an idea about the profile avatars on the site. How about freeing them?
Here is what I have in mind: right now all we can do is to choose a pet from our collection and use it as the avatar. Kind of limiting in my opinion. Like, I understand that it is a way of promoting pets and site, but for me it is a bit frustrating. I have a graphic that I am using as my official avatar on many sites and I would like it also here. Also, I have no Essence of Litsdnats which would be good for freezing the pet in desired stage, so it stayed unchange as my avatar - as a result another one of my pets (used as a avatar) was clicked and it evolved into the stage I did not wanted him to. And no, I cannot buy the essence, I am saving CC for re-releases. I am frustrated, I had to change the avatar - AGAIN, and I did not wanted to do it, but I had no option, for it became ugly:/

So... why not? Would you let us have the avatars of our own choosing as a option, if one wanted something else there - not a pet?