Female
5 posts

xxstarlordxx • 11 January 2021 at 3:59 AM

Hello, I just started Eggcave not too long ago and I am currently doing quests, but I have no idea where to find the 3 items i need. :'( Its a tragedy! Any way, I'll most likely post in the help section a lot until I figure everything out. I have a slow learning disability so please be patient with me!

The creatures are very unique and I really really want the Yiberace & Yojura creatures. I need a male & female for both so I can breed them ❤️

Um... guess ask me questions to get to know me!

Female
1,621 posts

solaris • 11 January 2021 at 12:12 PM

@xxstarlordxx

Hello! Welcome to Egg Cave! I’m Solaris! Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

As for the quests, you can find them in the shops!
Click on ‘Shop’ and you can see all the options. For example, if you need ice cream, you can go to Finley’s Flavors.
If you can’t find what you need, go to ‘User Shops’ and then ‘Search’. Then you can buy it from another user if they have it!

Male
19 posts

shogoakuji • 12 January 2021 at 1:22 AM

@xxstarlordxx - Well hello there and welcome to Egg Cave! 😊

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 12 January 2021 at 1:58 AM

@xxstarlordxx Hey! Welcome! Glad to have you as a part of the Eggcave community 😊

Just a note, you can't breed creatures on this site. It's really a 'get what you get' kind of site haha
Still, with enough hard work and depending on the creature, you can totally get more than one!! 😊

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 12 January 2021 at 11:29 AM

@xxstarlordxx Welcome to eggcave! I'd be happy to help you!
Also you can't breed creatures on eggcave. Those two creatures are lovely though! ^^

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 12 January 2021 at 5:54 PM

@xxstarlordxx
Welcome to eggcave!