Anyone play Horse Isle 3?

in Entertainment

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 23 January 2021 at 5:22 PM

Just wondering if anyone else here plays or might be interested in doing so. If your a player already and want to add me here or on the game itself let me know. I have the same username there as I do here. If you want to join I don't mind helping you get started if needed.

From the sites main page itself: "Clean, nonviolent fun, with some education tossed in! Grand adventure and real world horse genetics await you in this, our third installment. HI3 is fully 3D, yet retains the unique charm of the previous games. Your horse's performance and actual look are based on its genetics, just like the real world. No two horses look or behave alike. Come discover your special horses!"

Its free to play but you do get benefits from subscribing. The graphics might not be the best but the devs have done it this way so that the game could be played on all but the absolute worse computers. The game has been out for over a year now and we recently got Donkeys to breed as well with Zebras coming soon. You can breed your own unique horses if you do not wish to work with purebreds including squat corgi-like horses and long neck giraffe-like horses. If your more interested in competing the game has tons of player made races for you to try out and you could work on breeding the best competitor in the game. Most of the game is player ran so there is plenty of new stuff all the time its just all made by your fellow players including races and quests. The world is massive with most of it still being unexplored. Your able to buy out land and build you own ranch or club should you decide to become a club owner.

If you use my referral ID 1330 you will get 10 Esroh Essence and 1000 Essence to help you get started but you are also fine to just opt out of it. I only get something back if you subscribe.