Bullying; not cool. NOT cool (reposted from @howltothemoon)

in Chit-Chat

Have you ever been bullied?

Female
143 posts

scout • 5 February 2021 at 11:14 AM

Bullying? Your not as cool as you think you are. You know the girl you called fat? She's overdosing on diet pills, and the boy you tripped? He gets abused enough at home. The boy you made fun of for crying, his mom is dying. That girl you called ugly? She puts on to much makeup everyday just so people will like her.
I bet 98 percent of you won't repost this, but the 2 percent of you that have heart will.
(-@howltothemoon)
............................................................................................................................................................................
If you've ever been bullied, know that you're not alone.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Bullying - An Acrostic Poem

Bullying has a very negative impact on people.
United as friends, but we can fall apart alone.
Learn from your mistakes.
Learn that true friends are there for you.
You can hurt people mentally and physically.
In rough times, know you aren't alone.
Never be unkind
Goodness is in all of us.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Don't be a bully.

156 posts

warghost141 • 9 February 2021 at 7:06 AM

@scout
This is a great post to make so thank you for taking the time to create this.

I think everyone at some point has felt like there have been bullied and most times its hard to tell people what's been going on if thats at home, work school etc, this also affects people of all ages,

Most time bullies do bad things because they are experiencing things thats painful and hard to take in life them self's and need to take there frustration out on others,

so yeah next time you bully someone just take a moment to think what you are actually doing it always has a negative feeling to others

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 9 February 2021 at 7:57 AM

@scout I have been bullied multiple times in my life due to a lot of extremely stupid reasons- so yeah,bullying IS NOT cool >>>>>: (((((