Organizing Cove Lists // CC, maybe?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 13 February 2021 at 7:58 PM

Mmkay, so this is a really small thing but I feel like a lot of the big problems have been addressed already so I'm gonna nitpick now. I really like organizing my creatures; rainbow order, by theme, by clan, by whatever. I enjoy personalizing my cove lists. Unfortunately, doing it nowadays is probably one of the biggest hassles. The method for moving creatures around is woefully tedious and I remember before the update you could just drag creatures around to customize a cove list. No idea why this was taken out. I would love to design cove lists that is in color order but moving creatures around with those weird number order things is just not it, chief.

And regards to CC, I have played a long time without paying for CC and I know firsthand how terrible it is to make any progress in your collection without trading away a creature you really like or being lucky enough to be trading with someone that is willing to take EC. I recently bought CC and I can see how easy it is to end up spending too much. I was thinking of an in-game way to purchase CC with EC (of course, in the fairness of balance I would probably price it extortionately high, like 5mil ec for 50cc lol) so we don't have to rely on other people putting up their cc on the market for non-payers to get it.
Of course, the site needs money to run and people do need to pay their bills so it can be entirely possible that this system can mess up the entire game, so I'm not gonna be too sad if this isn't implemented.

Except for the cove lists one. I would like to move my creatures easier, please.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.