creature roleplay

in Roleplaying

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 5 March 2021 at 5:22 PM

hey guys? I can make up Creatures AND use my own, right? if so, here are my characters.
Alright.

Name: Clover
Nickname(s): Clo
Pronouns: he/him
Species: Dragold (stage 4)
Personality: ominous, annoying, sarcastic
Description: he can be both bipedal and quadrupedal, and will hide in the bushes waiting for the perfect moment to pop out and do his thing. he looks mostly normal, however, his eyes are blank and glowing, with the only color (red) around the edges of his eyes.

Sooo, yeah. he cweeeepy.

Name: Skullhorn
Nickname(s): Skull, Horn
Pronouns: she/her
Species: Luskrull
Personality: friendly, playful, brave, fierce
Description: she wears a Kujak skull necklace with six Kujak feathers on each side of it. she will also give rides and is quick to make friends, but she is also quick to go against them if she finds out they are not on her side.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 6 March 2021 at 12:10 PM

@flaming_vixen Mmmm about making up your own creatures,you gotta ask @cheetahlove68 if its allowed or not first ^^'

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 30 March 2021 at 10:02 PM

@cheetahlove68 can I make up creatures? if not, I have some good ones at home in the cove.

Non-binary
1,078 posts

distorted • 30 March 2021 at 11:33 PM

@cheetahlove68
ello 😸

Name: Orannei
Nicknames: Oran Berry or Orange (she'll kill you if you call her those names), Aura, Queen, Best Evil Lioness In The World, and Starry Gurhl. Out of all those names, she prefers "Queen"
Pronouns: She/her
Personality: Sassy, Selfish, Greedy, Can be fun and energetic if you don't get on her bad side, Thinks she's royalty
Other: She loved stargazing when she was younger and still does it. She loves smol chirren too!

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 2 April 2021 at 5:45 PM

Name: Fluefur [will be updated]
Nicknames: Flue/Blue/Floof [will be updated]
Preffered Nickname: Star [might be updated]
Species: Kolibri
Pronouns: He/him
Description: [image link at bottom]
Personality: ?
Other: Still an egg
https://carton.eggcave.com/eggs/2544587.png