✨~Kuda-gitsune RP~✨

in Roleplaying

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 1 March 2021 at 2:01 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Lina takes a few steps forward just enough to hear a voice say, “Huh? Who is there?” “Hi! I’m Lina! And I come in peace?” Lina calls out.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 2:04 PM

@athanasia Nala responded to the voice, "Uhh can you please come out of the bushes so we can see you?" Blake replied, "Yeah,i can barely see your face"

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 1 March 2021 at 2:20 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Lina walked further into the forest where the voices seemed to come from. She saw a Bushtail and a Fuzzy, they both looked around her age. “Oh, hi!” Lina said.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 2:27 PM

@athanasia Nala cheerfully replied, "Oh hi there! I'm Nala! Nice to meet you" Blake reslonded with, "Well,my name is Blake"

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 1 March 2021 at 2:28 PM

@shirothekittehlover
“Hi! I’m Lina! So...” Lina felt the awkwardness creeping in, she wasn’t really good at making new friends.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 2:33 PM

@athanasia Nala quickly noticed something wrong. "Oh,dont be afraid,we aint gonna hurt you" She comforted Lina.

Non-binary
1,094 posts

distorted • 1 March 2021 at 2:36 PM

@shirothekittehlover @athanasia I'm trying to craft a reply but I'm in schewl- sorry-

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 1 March 2021 at 2:37 PM

@shirothekittehlover
“Haha, do you want to pick some herbs with me?” Lina asked.

Non-binary
1,094 posts

distorted • 1 March 2021 at 2:38 PM

Asha let Lana do all the talking. She didn't have much to add to the conversation.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 5:07 PM

@athanasia Nala replied, "I'm currently picking some dragon fruits,but sure,i'll follow you"

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 1 March 2021 at 6:20 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Lina spotted a patch with particularly healthy and green mint and rosemary herbs(only herbs I could think of xD)
“Look! These are mint and rosemary herbs!” Lina said, she started to pic them and put them in here basket(pretend she has a blue basket)

Non-binary
1,094 posts

distorted • 1 March 2021 at 9:32 PM

@shirothekittehlover @athanasia
"It's almost 12. Nala, I'll have to leave soon. Lina, I can collect a few herbs for you if you want, before I go." Asha offered.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 1 March 2021 at 9:53 PM

@distorted
“Great! Would be nice to have some helping hands!” Lina said.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 1 March 2021 at 11:37 PM

@distorted @athanasia Nala replied cheerfully, "Good! The more the merrier!". Blake responded, "Ehh if Nala is helping you two then i'm in!". And so the foursome is gathering some herbs. Nala asked Lina, "Uh if you don't mind me asking why are you collecting these herbs?"

×××××××××××

(Uhh guys is this the time for the baddie's debut yet??)

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 2 March 2021 at 10:14 AM

@shirothekittehlover
“Ah! May parents run a Herbal store so I’m helping them,” Lina replied.

—————-
I guess now?

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 March 2021 at 11:14 AM

@athanasia Nala replied, "Ooh! Interesting!" Meanwhile,Blake is busy collecting the herbs using his nature powers. Suddenly,a monster jumped on him! Blake yelped. "GUYS there is a monster!!!" He shouted to everyone. The monster is as black as midnight,has four curly horns,really sharp claws,mace tail,and a pair of intimidating glowing eyes.

Non-binary
1,094 posts

distorted • 2 March 2021 at 11:43 AM

@athanasia @shirothekittehlover
Asha turns toward Lina. Oh, that's sweet!." she said as she gently got the herbs that Lina needed from the bush. She was startled by Blake's shouts. "A monster?"

How dangerous are monsters, exactly? Do the kuda-gitsunes fight with powers or with teeth and claw?

Edit: I updated Asha's description.

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 2 March 2021 at 6:21 PM

@distorted Nala quickly goes to fight the monster alongside Blake,who is currently attacking it by launching shadow leaves. She launched a ball of air,which quickly exploded as it hits the monster's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A monster's strength varies,but this one is a D-rank meaning its not as strong as the C-rank,B-rank,or A-rank but is still dangerous. Kuda-gitsunes usually fight with their elemental magics,but they will also use their claws and fangs for close combat)

Non-binary
1,094 posts

distorted • 3 March 2021 at 12:09 AM

@shirothekittehlover Asha turned back in alarm and joined Nala and Blake. She scratched the monster with poisonous claws, (she has the toxic element?) hoping that she did some damage.

(Ah, okay.)

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 3 March 2021 at 12:15 AM

@distorted The monster flinched a bit from the Kuda-gitsunes' attempts. It then released a sonic wave at them.

Non-binary
1,094 posts

distorted • 8 March 2021 at 4:02 PM

@athanasia
Can you add something? I have no idea how to reply to @shirothekittehlover ;w;

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 8 March 2021 at 4:06 PM

@distorted @shirothekittehlover
Using Lina’s air abilities she created a protective shield against the monster. “A little backup, please!” Lina shouted over the sonic wave. She used a little more energy to force down the sound, it wasn’t the best, but it was better than nothing.

——
Question: does the power of nature have healing properties?

Non-binary
1,094 posts

distorted • 8 March 2021 at 4:10 PM

@athanasia @shirothekittehlover

Asha heard Lina's shouts and she made shadowy smoke surround the Kuda-Gitsunes. She nodded to Lina and said "This'll also help protect us," she called to the others.
——————————————————————————————————
Edit: Most likely? I'm not sure.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 8 March 2021 at 4:19 PM

@distorted
“Thanks” Lina called to Asha. They had the monster temporarily held off. “What do we do now? I’ve never fought a monster before, so how do we finish it off?” Lina asked. Just as she was speaking the monster started breaking through the wind shield and the smoke Asha made.

————
How do we defeat it?

Non-binary
1,094 posts

distorted • 8 March 2021 at 4:25 PM

@athanasia
"Fight it, of course! Do as much damage as you can!" She launched herself through the smoke and at the monster. She bit the monster's shoulder and it was bleeding.
Fight it. But when will it be defeated and how much health does it have?

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 8 March 2021 at 4:28 PM

@distorted
Lina nodded and when the monster tried to get up she used her air abilities to hold it down and reinforced it with her nature ability. Asha continued to attack the monster and it seemed to be working. But Lina was exhausted

———
Maybe it dies now? And we’re all exhausted?

Edit: Gotta go to band so I’ll be back later

Non-binary
1,094 posts

distorted • 8 March 2021 at 4:31 PM

@athanasia
Asha tried to do as much damage as she can but after a while of fighting, she was exhausted. She figured that the monster would've been defeated by now. The monster fled into the forest because it was defeated.
Sure...?

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 8 March 2021 at 5:49 PM

@distorted
“Great! We defeated it!” Lina exclaimed, she had a strong sense of pride even though it was only a D-class monster. She smiled as the monster continued to flee.

————
I’m back

Female
935 posts

shirothekittehlover • 8 March 2021 at 5:50 PM

@athanasia @distorted "Phew! That monster sure was tough" Nala sighed in relief. "WHOOT!!" Blake celebrates.

××××××××××××
(Sry for being late,guys ^^' irl stuff,yknow)
(Plus yo answer you guys question,yes Nature elementals do have a healing power)
(And this monster is quite strong for a D-rank....hmm..)

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 8 March 2021 at 7:29 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Lina lies on the grass and laughs. “Never imagined a monster could be so strong!” Lina says. Just then she felt like she was struck by lightning, her herbs!

—————
What do we do now?