Reasons For NOT Feeding All Pets

in Help & Questions

Female
33 posts

born2b_me • 1 March 2021 at 10:17 PM

Just out of curiosity, what would be the MAIN reasons as to why people would NOT want you to feed all of their pets?

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 March 2021 at 10:27 PM

@born2b_me

If someone is trying to freeze their pet into a certain stage it would be hard to do that if everyone kept clicking and feeding that pet. So the best way to save that pet from evolving to the next stage is putting it into storage until you can freeze it.

Female
33 posts

born2b_me • 1 March 2021 at 10:29 PM

@jirachiwishmaker Thank-you very much for answering, and in such a nice way!!! 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 March 2021 at 10:34 PM

@born2b_me

Sure, it's no problem! Also, if you're feeding read their profile if they don't want that animal clicked on or fed cause they usually post that up for people to not feed that one.

Female
33 posts

born2b_me • 1 March 2021 at 10:37 PM

So, if one was wanting to "freeze" their pet, how would they go about doing it. You mentioned putting in storage. How would I go about freezing a pet?

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 March 2021 at 10:42 PM

@born2b_me

Well you have to buy cc and it cost 200 cc per freeze per creature. So it can be pricy if you're wanting to freeze like everything. But you can choose which one you want to freeze when you go to the cash shop, purchase the freeze and then it will show you a list of all your creatures, you click on the creature you're wanting to freeze and that's it! Oh and just to let you know people can turn into hufflepuffs if you feed/click on the creature that they're wanting to freeze, LOL it's an unpleasant warning is all, but I want you to be safe from the hufflepuffs LOL They huff and puff and post don't feed my creature on your wall, so don't forget it! LOL

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 1 March 2021 at 10:44 PM

@jirachiwishmaker as a fellow member of house hufflepuff I am OFFENDED! (jkjk)
@born2b_me it's called essence of litsdnats in the cash shop 😊

Female
33 posts

born2b_me • 1 March 2021 at 10:45 PM

@jirachiwishmaker Kind of like having people SCREAM at you "DON'T TOUCH MY PETS"!!! You can look, BUT DON'T TOUCH!!! warning??? 😉

Thanks for answering!!! I was just curious, and now I know!!! 😊 Have a GREAT Day, Everyone!!! 😊 ~hugs and loves~

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 1 March 2021 at 10:52 PM

@izziedragon

I pleasantly like the name hufflepuff...LOL