Minecraft roleplay

in Roleplaying

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 5 March 2021 at 10:00 PM

hey everyone! This here is directed at @scout mainly, but anyone and everyone can play! However, there are rules. First of all, BE KIND TO THE OTHER PLAYERS. Second of all, WE ARE PLAYING WITH STUFF FROM JAVA AND BEDROCK. Now, you should understand. Have fun! 😊 you can have up to ten characters. I'll list mine for reference.
Note: the characters have to be mobs, but they can be hostile, passive, or neutral. I will do the Ender Dragon and Wither. The Wither is Male and the Dragon is female. Also, 'Visual' is the visual difference between the character and the mob in general.
Name: Lillian
Pronouns: she/her
Species: Creeper
Personality: She is upbeat and fun, and she will always look for the good in everyone she meets.
Visual: none
Home: Overworld plains
Birthplace: Nether
Name: Tsunami
Species: Guardian
Personality: She is shy, but also very smart and commonly called a walking swimming encyclopedia.
Visual: glasses (technically a singular eye glass); bubble full of water around her
Home: nomadic
Birthplace: Coral Reef in Warm Ocean near Ocean Monument
Name: Equinox
Pronouns: he/him
Species: Strider
Personality: He is adventurous and reckless, often getting himself into more trouble than imaginable.
Visual: scars EVERYWHERE; literally warm magic on his feet to keep him warm outside of lava
Home: everywhere and nowhere (nomadic)
Birthplace: lava ocean off coast of Soulsand Valley

Female
143 posts

scout • 5 March 2021 at 11:23 PM

my first character:
Name: Shade
Species: Wolf
Personality: shady, strange, creepy, watchful, black fur
Visual: has strange, almost glowing silver paws
Home: overworld deep forests
Birthplace: under the moon on a cliff
(i've never done a roleplay so this is new for me!)

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 8 March 2021 at 4:21 PM

@scout all cool! I've never done one eithre! XP

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 10 March 2021 at 12:03 AM

@flaming_vixen Ooh! Seems cool! Imma do it =DDD
Name: Spores
Pronouns: He/him
Species: Mooshroom
Personality: Shy,timid,nervous
Visual: Is purple insted of red
Home: Overworld mountains
Birthplace: Near a large acacia tree in the forests

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 10 March 2021 at 12:34 PM

lettuce begin! (funny I should say that because there's not lettuce in Minecraft!)
Lillian sneaks around looking for some one to play with in the night as black as oil.
"hooray, me. just another boring night on the plains. no one to talk to, no one to play tag with, no one." she sighed.
"m-maybe you should think about it. why doesn't anyone want to play with you? the Undead are..., well, undead, the spiders don't care, the Endermen are busy, and the Overworlders are scared of you. they're not ready for you. oh, uh, I-I'm Tsunami. I guess I can play with you." She wiggled her tail will both excitement and shyness.

Female
143 posts

scout • 10 March 2021 at 12:52 PM

Shade stalked a small rabbit in the woods, happily keeping to herself. No one to bother her, no one to be watching out for, in the dark, peaceful nights of the overworld.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 10 March 2021 at 9:36 PM

Meanwhile,Spores is taking a little stroll in the forest. He is a bit scared of what might jump on him.

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 27 March 2021 at 12:35 PM

Equinox is in a huge oak, watching Spores.
"yo, dude! W'sup?" He shouts. He leaps out of the tree, faceplanting in a pile of leaves.
"coulda been a better landing. name's Equinox. Yours?"

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 28 March 2021 at 7:12 AM

Spores screamed out of suprise. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH-" He accidentally tripped himself while walking away backwards.

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 29 March 2021 at 12:18 PM

"Hey, you alright? Sorry to startle you." Equinox looked around to make sure there weren't any hostiles.

Female
143 posts

scout • 29 March 2021 at 12:32 PM

Shade heard the screams while she was hunting, and went to "investigate", but it was more or less spying

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 12:37 PM

"U-uhh yeah i'm okay" Spores replied frantically. "I-i'm S-Spores...." He introduced himself.

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 29 March 2021 at 12:37 PM

Tsunami mentions to Lillian that she's got to get to bed, so the two part ways. Tsunami to her current domain, Lillian to the forest to see what the heck is going on.

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 7:56 PM

Spores heard footsteps coming at his direction. He becomes frightened as a result.