genuine question

in General

Transsexual
138 posts

sonny • 25 March 2021 at 12:12 AM

what is the best way to get views on your creatures and evolve them faster? sometimes i see people's creatures that get stolen and become immortal within days!! like how do you do that? the click exchange is pretty dead it seems, it takes days for my xc to go down where it used to be totally depeleted in a few hours a few years ago. just wondering cuz i hate being stuck with an egg that takes fifteen thousand views to fully evolve knowing itll take a LONG time to get that many views :-\ is there some secret im missing out on? thanks if anyone answers!!! ;o;

Non-binary
1,070 posts

distorted • 25 March 2021 at 12:29 AM

@sonny In order to get lots of views, I just put that critter as my profile :> and ppl use the bottles/jars/pitchers to gain stats too.

Female
559 posts

pwuffy • 25 March 2021 at 9:20 AM

@sonny i'm not sure how people get views so quickly - i've always been curious about this myself... i always assumed they had other websites they used that got a lot of traffic they posted their egg's code on or the "image only" code, though. to get clicks faster i usually post my creatures in need of clicks on yarold's click exchange 😊 for a while i also had my entire profile set as a link there too so i'd get views on everything! (at least, i think that's how it works.. lol)