Starlight High

in Roleplaying

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 3 April 2021 at 4:01 PM

The Basics:

Starlight High is a High School for Mythical Creatures. Pure humans barely get by, but it's definitely possible... with a little help. The school is of mainly human and creature hybrids.

Oh, how rude of me. Let me explain. The following creatures are accepted:

Earth Dragons are large, friendly dragons that have control over all typical ground stuff, like earthquakes. To summon one, an Earth Dragon has to have worked hard to learn the Magics of Land, and become much stronger.

Plantation Dragons are tiny, cute dragons that work with plants and nature. They may be tiny and cute, but trust me, they are a force to be reckoned with. They can summon vines and thorns, trapping others in nature's dangerous wrath.

Mystic Dragons are large, calm dragons that work with mainly psychic abilities. They can read minds, see the future through visions, etc. They are regularly found in their room levitating and meditating. They can strike with an odd psychic wave, hurting the opponent by slamming them against the nearest structure.

Cave Dragons, quite often known as stone dragons, are dragons that work with stone. They are large, vicious dragons that can summon sharp, pointed stones from the ground that pierce the target. They are known to shoot large boulders, with the help of Mystic Dragons, and summon giant stones to crush the target.

Sea Dragons are peaceful, calm and large dragons that work with water. They can summon water, and can use bursts of freezing or steaming water and waves as tall as tsunamis to attack. Though not doing much, they can make attacks, with the help of Mystic, Plantation, Blaze, Cave and Earth dragons, make the final attack with every single one of the elements. This is to cover up for the Sea Dragon, as it is pretty weak on its own.

Blaze Dragons are vicious, large and feared dragons. Though they are not as bad as you think, they can shoot sinister flames, and with the help of Sea Dragons, shoot Icy Fire bursts; a large ball of freezing fire that burns and freezes the opponent both at the same time.

Bolt Dragons are dragons that control electric power. They are very rare and they have no recorded information.

Pegasi are basically horses that have large wings, given the ability to fly. They're not particularly special, but are known to be very swift and hold special attacking items that give them better abilities and methods in combat.

Unicorns are also basically horses, but they have horns that can summon magic. They are friends with the Mystic Dragons and work together really well. Since Unicorns don't have the same ability to fly as Pegasi, Mystic Dragons help with that.

The Phoenix is a mystical bird with a fiery wrath, friends with the Blaze Dragon. They fly together in the night sky, helping the stars illuminate the gloomy time. They can shoot embers and flames, but not ones ever as strong as a Blaze Dragon's. Not even a baby Blaze Dragon can be beaten by an experienced Phoenix!

The Shadow Phoenix is a mystical, known to be extinct bird with a dark wrath, rivals of the Mystic Dragon. They can enter dark thoughts into one's mind, and shadows burning their auras.

The Water Phoenix is an endangered, mystical bird with a cold, silky, watery wrath. Friends with the Sea Dragon, they are always near water during the sunset and dancing along with it. It always puts on a great show.

The Breezeful Phoenix controls air and wind. It is a large bird with wings that start white and swirl off into nothing. It is quite friendly and bonds with any creature around it.

The Ice Phoenix is a mystical bird with a freezing wrath. It is cold to everything, in the personality and physical way. It is quite lonely.

The Velvet Phoenix is still almost completely unknown about.

Full List: (In Progress)

RULES:

- All EggCave rules apply.

- Any very large events (earthquake, tribe driven out, etc.) must be approved by me. Medium and small events (a scratch, etc.) do not need my permission.

- Please do not control other's characters. No Mary/Gary Sues, please.

- Do not speak anything other than English. Sorry to those who can't speak or understand English!

Sign-Up Forms:

Questions marked with ~ are optional, and ones with * are needed!

Student Form

*Name: ___________________
*Species: _______________
~ Appearance:_______________________________
~ Backstory: __________________
~ Pet:___________________
~ Pet Name:_________________
~ Crush:__________________
~ Personality:_____________
~ Parents: (If it is unknown, put ? or Unknown. If it is still open, place Open here. If they are dead, place Dead.)
~ Siblings: (If it is unknown, put ? or Unknown. If it is still open, place Open here. If they are dead, place Dead. If none, place None.)
~ Magic Ability:
~ Magic Item and Use:
~ Wings:
Other: __________________

Teacher/Staff Form

~ Parents: (If it is unknown, put ? or Unknown. If it is still open, place Open here. If they are dead, place Dead.)
~ Siblings: (If it is unknown, put ? or Unknown. If it is still open, place Open here. If they are dead, place Dead. If none, place None.)
Subject Taught:
~ Magic Ability:
~ Magic Item and Use:
~ Wings:

*Name: Earthquake
*Species: Human + Earth/ground Dragon
~ Appearance:
~ Backstory:
~ Pet:
~ Pet Name:
~ Crush:
~ Personality:
~ Parents: ?
~ Siblings: ?
~ Magic Ability:
~ Magic Item and Use: A small vine bracelet, allowing control over plants.
~ Wings: Large earth/ground dragon wings
Other: None

*Name: Myra
*Species: Mystic Dragon
~ Appearance:
~ Backstory:
~ Pet:
~ Pet Name:
~ Crush:
~ Personality:
~ Parents: ?
~ Siblings: ?
Subject Taught: Teaches Mystic Dragons how to use their powers.
~ Magic Ability: General Mystic Dragon Abilities.
~ Magic Item and Use:
~ Wings: A Mystic Dragon's large wing, with a galaxy-type vibe.
Other:

Female
101 posts

reddish • 17 April 2021 at 3:48 PM

I've already entered into one of your RPGs, so I guess why not do another one?
Name: Vine
Species: Plantation Dragon
Appearance: Slender and green with some tiny black spots
Backstory:
Pet: Scorpion
Pet Name: Stalagmite
Crush:
Personality: Stubborn but soft on the inside
Parents: Cornfield and Pinecone
Siblings: Sylestia, Ivy
Magic ability: What you would expect from a 15 year-old Plantation Dagon.
Magic Item and Use: a small gem that moderately boosts a Plantation Dragon's attack.
Wings: With leaf-like wings and a small claw on the tip.

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 17 April 2021 at 4:55 PM

Omg xD what-

Alright, accepted, then! @w@
I'll make the forum right away-

Female
280 posts

naturegirl1999 • 20 December 2021 at 4:38 PM

So, if Velvet Phoenix isn’t known much about, does that mean I can’t be one or that some attributes can be guessed about? I’ll put a form here and you can clarify whether I can be one or if I have to choose something else, which I’m fine with. Other question, are hybrids of other mythical creatures allowed or on.y human-mythic hybrids? Like could a character be a Phoenix-Unicorn hybrid? If so, what are the genetics of how wings work? Like if a dragon and Phoenix laid eggs, would the offspring have Phoenix wings or dragon wings? I could easily be overthinking this, anyways sorry for the rambling, form below, will finish upon question answers

Teacher/Staff Form

Subject Taught:
~ Magic Ability:
~ Magic Item and Use:
~ Wings: