I draw your creatures with a twist! | I write things about your creatures! |

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

its a p0ll!

Non-binary
28 posts

pepster • 7 April 2021 at 2:52 PM

OPTION ONE- IDYC
[small art block]

These art commissions are free! Although, there are a limited number of slots, so get them quick!
Basically, you give me a picture of one of your random animals and I'll insert them into a random picture doing a random thing. (Not inappropriate pictures/actions though!) I'll be posting a link to the pictures on
https://imgbb.com/

OPTION TWO- IWAYC
Basically, again, you give me one of your creatures for me to write about, and you say what their personality would be like and I'll put them in a random situation where their personality does/doesn't fit. Example, about my Fetti named Nuits:

Dizzy and tired, you wake up to a fierce waterfall pounding nearby. You have nowhere else to go for shelter, so you decide to walk through it to find a place to rest. With the careless pounding of the water on your back, you walk and hope for the best. Surprisingly, it is passable, and you find yourself in a big cove with many arches, including a lot of greenery, such as some bushes lining the stone walls here and there. The most magnificent feature that caught your eye, was a massive tree with a glowing orb stuck inside its massive branches weaving around the orb. A rounded, carved stone table at the front had two purple ears sticking out. A Fetti popped out, and it rang its bell, supposedly signaling its friends.
“Hiya! What can I do for you? Over there is the Watershell Inn, the Cloud Tower Inn, and beside it hangs the Portal Treasures Shop. Creatures come and go, but none of them are ever released. You seem tired. Let your animals rest at the Watershell Inn, while we prepare a place for you at the Cloud Tower Inn. Take a look around, you’ll find the Moss Hatchery, where eggs reside, and the Season Playground. Enjoy your visit, weary traveler! Oh! What’s your name? [you reply with ______] Well, have a good stay!

Slots! [I draw your creatures/ IDYC]
1.Dreamcatcher
Slots! [ I write things about your creatures/ IWAYC]
1.Shinecloud

Female
519 posts

boba • 8 April 2021 at 5:17 PM

@pepster
Hi I’d like to take an art commission slot ^^
Would you draw my Biwo, Dreamcatcher?
Thank you! ❤️
(She’s way at the bottom of the Favs tab next to Evergreen the Zekka)

Non-binary
28 posts

pepster • 8 April 2021 at 5:46 PM

Yep! I'll get started

Female
932 posts

shirothekittehlover • 8 April 2021 at 7:13 PM

@pepster OuO can you write smth about my Nubbe,Shinecloud? Shes sweet,loyal,and caring 😊😊