~♧♤Glitch: A Creature RP♤♧~

in Roleplaying

122 posts

happycant2 • 12 May 2021 at 12:00 PM

ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴄʜ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ, ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇɴᴇʀɢᴇᴛɪᴄ ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ, ɢɪɴꜱᴇɴɢ. "ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏʀʀᴇᴅᴅᴅ," ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏɢɢɪᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ - ᴍɪᴋᴀ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. "ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɢᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ -?" ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏɢ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ, ᴘʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ.
"ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ, ɢɪɴꜱᴇɴɢ-?" ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴘ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ- ꜱʜᴇ ʟɪᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴘᴀᴡ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴜᴢᴢʟᴇ. ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇʟꜱᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴍɪᴋᴀ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ, ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ꜰʟᴏᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ. ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ.

ᴍɪᴋᴀ ꜱʟɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪʟʙᴏx. *ʜᴏᴡ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ.* ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ ʀᴇᴛʀɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪʟʙᴏx - ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ 'ᴄʜᴀ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜᴅ-?" ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ, ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ. "ᴛʜɪꜱ- ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ ʙᴜᴛ- ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟꜱ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ," ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ꜱᴏꜰᴛʟʏ, ᴘʟᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴄʜᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍɪᴋᴀ'ꜱ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ. ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋʟᴇᴛ - ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ;

"ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ ᴅɪsᴛᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴠᴀʟᴇʏ ɴᴏᴡ! ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ!

ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ ᴜɴɪQᴜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪʟʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, ɪᴛ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ꜱᴘᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜʀɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴀʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ!"

ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢɪɴꜱᴇɴɢ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ. ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ - ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴛꜱ. "ɢɪɴꜱɪɴɢ ! ᴄ'ᴍᴏɴ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ!" ɢɪɴꜱᴇɴɢ-ᴛᴇᴀ ʀᴀɴ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪᴋᴀ - ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ.
"ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ, ᴍɪᴋᴀ-?" ɢɪɴꜱᴇɴɢ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.
"ᴡᴇʟʟ-" ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ. "ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ- ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴜʜ- ɪᴛ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴏʟ. ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʙᴜɴ-? ꜱᴇᴇ ɪꜰ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ?"
"ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛɪᴇ!" ɢɪɴꜱᴇɴɢ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ, ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ.

"ʜᴇʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ-?" ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ, ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱʜʏ.

"ɪ- ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ" ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍʏ ꜰʟᴏᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇʏᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ.

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ɢɪɴꜱᴇɴɢ ᴛᴇᴀ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʙᴜɴ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʟʏ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ, ᴍɪᴋᴀ ɢʀᴀʙʙᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʙᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ- ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ? ᴍɪᴋᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ- ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴡᴏʟꜰɪᴇ-ᴄʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴅᴏᴋɪʀᴜɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ.

{NOTE}
I don't yet know who the friend is lol if you want to go with Mika to distorted valley ping me ❤️

also that took too long to write i-
{END NOTE}

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 12 May 2021 at 2:37 PM

@happycant2 ) Can wolfie and her youngold go with Mika?

Agender
14 posts

dokirune • 12 May 2021 at 2:38 PM

@happycant2
i
w a n n a
g o -

122 posts

happycant2 • 12 May 2021 at 3:06 PM

{NOTE}
@wolfie-chantheulimateweeb
@dokirune
I can go with both of you : 3 I'll call wolfie first owa
{END NOTE}

ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʟꜰɪᴇ-ᴄʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪꜱᴛ, ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ. ɢɪɴꜱᴇɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʙᴜɴ ꜱᴀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛʟʏ, ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ʀɪɴɢᴇᴅ 2 ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʟꜰɪᴇ (ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʟ ᴏ ʟ) ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ.

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 12 May 2021 at 3:14 PM

@happycant2
Wolfie-chan answered "Hello?"

122 posts

happycant2 • 12 May 2021 at 3:22 PM

{PING}
{ENDPING}

"ʜɪ ᴡᴏʟꜰɪᴇ ! ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ- ᴅɪsᴛᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ. ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɢᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ-? ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ-"

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 12 May 2021 at 3:27 PM

@happycant2

"Oh sure id love too,is it okay if I bring my Youngold Yūfukuna?"

122 posts

happycant2 • 12 May 2021 at 3:40 PM

{PING}
{ENDPING}

"ɪ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ - ɪ'ᴍ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɢɪɴsᴇɴɢ ᴛᴇᴀ, ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʙᴜɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ. ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ғᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪs ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ - ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ -? ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴘ-"

ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ. ᴅɪsᴛᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴡᴀs ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏᴠᴇʀ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪᴋᴀ ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ- ɪғ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇxɪsᴛ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ-? ʙᴜᴛ- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴇᴀ- ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ. ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. ᴍɪᴋᴀ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ

"ᴡᴏʟғɪᴇ- ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴡᴏ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ-? ɪᴛ's ᴀ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ."

Non-binary
137 posts

wolfie-chantheulimateweeb • 12 May 2021 at 3:44 PM

@happycant2
"Alrightly!" She packs some stuff for her Youngold and heads to the station

Agender
14 posts

dokirune • 12 May 2021 at 4:09 PM

First paragraph I've ever written for an rp. Hopefully it's good. I'm sorry in advance. :')

Dokirune was standing alone. The location was on a hill with a tree to provide shade from the sun. Even if it was cloudy, in which it was in this case, they'd go there along with their Krampus buddy, Boop, to go for a visit. It was quite windy and silent. They were a short way from the tiny suburban town they lived in but they still couldn't hear any noise. There were no cars, murmurs of crowds talking, or the laughter of kids playing along the sidewalk. Everything was quiet and still. This is why this was their favourite spot. They enjoyed the serene silence of it all.
Dokirune stood up, yawned, and looked at their Krampus. The Krampus gazed at them and nodded. She already knew what that meant. Boop stood up alongside Dokirune. Together, they t-posed underneath the trees' shade and enjoyed the slight wind that blowed past them.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 12 May 2021 at 7:28 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Sounds super fun!

Human
Username: @Athanasia
Name in this RP: Athy
Description: Blond hair and sparkling blue eyes, has long hair that’s usually in a ponytail, and has bangs(reference to athanasia from Who Made Me Princess) She usually wears casual clothes, whatever is in her closet
Personality: Cheerful and easygoing, though she can be stubborn at times.
Inventory: A couple hair bands, books, a pen, a diary, a water bottle, and some snacks.
Other facts (optional): Loves to read, keeps a diary for unknown reasons, and her full name is Athanasia, but her friends call her Athy(reference to Who Made Me Princess)

Creature
Name: LittleMatcha
Species: Choconom
Description: A bunny like creature, has a pink ribbon, and stands on hind legs
Personality: Blunt, can be a bit rude, loves to eat
Powers/skills: Food creation she can’t create drinks though, food that is created comes in wrappers, but she can’t create drinks/liquids
Other facts (optional): She can talk, she talks a lot and likes to talk a lot

Creature
Name: Announcing
Species: Flofbite
Description: An adorable Flofbite, has blue and white spots, and is pretty large
Personality: Playful, is fascinated by the world, and loves exploring
Powers/skills: Electricity, can produce to fend off enemies, and her power is the strongest when she is near water
Other facts(optional): although her power is deadly, she doesn’t like using it to harm other creatures, she mostly uses it to scare enemies

Creature
Name: Admonishes
Species: Kooka
Description: Brown, has flowers growing on her, and a waterfall flowing from her head, it is not her tears
Personality: Doesn’t like to speak, but when she does it’s very important
Powers/skills: Can control and produce water, she can produce water, the water is pure clean and drinkable, she and Announcing make a strong duo
Other facts(optional): Athy found her one she was a child, and she’s rarely spoken. Since Athy took her in she’s only spoken 5 times!

Female
934 posts

shirothekittehlover • 12 May 2021 at 10:34 PM

@athanasia Ok! Accepted! 😃😃 eggs are reserved until they hatch ^^

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 12 May 2021 at 11:33 PM

@shirothekittehlover
Ok sure, so just LittleMatcha for now ^.^

Athy was sitting down reading a book, well at least trying to read a book, LittleMatcha was talking about all sorts of things. Suddenly a few words caught Athy’s attention. “...They do say that Distortion Valley is a good place to travel,” said LittleMatcha. “Huh? Distortion Valley?” Athy asked. “We received a brochure for it and it seemed quite interesting,” LittleMatcha replied. “Hmm... Do you want to go to Distortion Valley? I mean we could use a break...” Athy asked. “Sure, why not?” LittleMatcha said. “We’re going somewhere again? Well I guess I’ll come too,” Fairing said as she got up yawning from her nap. Soon Athy, LittleMatcha, and Fairing began to pack up to visit Distortion Valley. Little did they know the things they would experience and the people they would meet...

Good?

Also a new creature:
Creature
Name: Fairing
Species: Vulpselle
Description: Green, and has a dominating air around her
Personality: Arrogant, can be a bit rude but nonetheless has a kind heart
Powers/skills: Speed, can be used for attacking the enemy or running from the enemy
Other facts(optional): Though she holds herself higher than others, she occasionally lets Athy ride her.

Agender
14 posts

dokirune • 13 May 2021 at 7:52 AM

Disclaimer: I didn't reread this one over. Sorry if there are mistakes/typos/things that don't make sense.

A couple of hours later...

Dokirune and Boop were now walking back to their house. It was getting a little darker outside bit by bit. Not to mention, the weather was starting to change more. Instead of that little breeze that was given off, it was now a bit chilly outside.
As they were making their way back into the small town in which they lived in, Dokirune and Boop's vision of their house was getting greater. Dokirune noticed a small brochure that was halfway slid into the door. Boop looked up at Dokirune in confusion.
"I don't know either." Dokirune said.
Dokirune ran over to the house whilst holding Boop.
When they got over to the door, Dokirune grabbed the brochure. The title of it was, "Distortion Valley."
Boop climbed up on Dokirune's shoulder to get a better view. She then gave Dokirune a look that said, What is that place?
Dokirune then flipped it open and it revealed bits of information on the place and one picture.
Dokirune, confused, let Boop take it as Dokirune grabbed a key out of their pocket and head inside. Dokirune closed the door behind them, locked it, set Boop down on the couch (Her favourite sleeping spot besides Dokirune's pillow), and made their way to the kitchen. They grabbed some takeout left-over from the day before. Boop gazed over at Dokirune.
"First of all, I really hate the fact that the kitchen is so close to the living room and second, what?" Dokirune said.
Boop then gave the takeout a look.
"You don't like it?"
Boop shook her head.
"You don't want this again..?"
Boop nodded.
Dokirune sighed.
"It's all we really have for now. Besides, someone's gotta finish it. Since there's enough for both of us, we both need to eat it." Dokirune said.
Boop rolled her eyes then went back to laying on the couch.

※※※

Dokirune and Boop were now sleeping..or at least, Dokirune was trying to sleep. Dokirune had insomnia which made it take a little while longer for them to fall asleep. They often stayed up for a day or two without getting any sleep.
Dokirune looked over to the left side of them and found Boop, sleeping on one of their pillows. Dokirune chuckled at the sight and gave Boop a little pat.
There was this certain thing that Dokirune had been wondering about all night. Distortion Valley.
I kind of want to go..despite there being little to no info about the place... What is it like? How weird do things get.. Will I be there alone?
We're going. We'll take a train over at the station...

d( ᵕ꒳ᵕ)ಇ ~♡ᵈᵒᵏⁱʳᵘⁿᵉ

Female
934 posts

shirothekittehlover • 13 May 2021 at 9:07 AM

Why is it that you guys keep writing amazing paragraphs-

(Also @nightslayer300,your turn now! ^^)

Female
169 posts

nightslayer300 • 13 May 2021 at 9:15 AM

@shirothekittehlover

(ack I need an update on wat is going on first o-o I havent been here in a while)

Female
934 posts

shirothekittehlover • 14 May 2021 at 9:52 PM

@nightslayer300
(I'm calling you on the phone in the RP)

Female
70 posts

cheetahlove68 • 17 May 2021 at 3:20 PM

can i add some creatures that hatched today?

Creature
Name: Klowver
Species: Klee
Description: klee stage 2
Personality: shy
Powers/skills: he leaves a trial of bright green clovers behind him

Creature
Name: Blary
Species: Alkub
Description: alkub stage 2
Personality: loud for a little guy like him
Powers/skills: sleeeeeep
Other facts (optional): Klowvers bff

Female
934 posts

shirothekittehlover • 18 June 2021 at 7:27 PM

@cheetahlove68 Yes 😊

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 19 June 2021 at 11:59 AM

@shirothekittehlover
Announcing hatched in May btw😊

So Announcing, Fairing, and LittleMatcha for now!