How?

in Chit-Chat

What is your egg health?

Male
8 posts

d0m1nat3r • 20 April 2021 at 10:06 AM

How do people keep up with so many eggs? don't they have other things to do?

Female
1,717 posts

minnie298a • 20 April 2021 at 11:27 AM

@d0m1nat3r
Personally, I have no life.

However, the simple answer is to not only feed your own eggs daily, but get others to do so as well.

https://eggcave.com/arkcity/tims/booked That is the link to Tim's Food Shoppe. For a fee of 75ec per creature, per day, your creatures will gain and maintain a 100% happiness level. In my early days, Tim's was my savior. I was feeding my creatures everyday and when the levels got down to a stage I was uncomfortable with (about 20), then I would book them in for a day. It would boost them back up, and I would need to do it about once a week.

There is also the Leaf of Vaka. It costs 500CC and keeps all creatures on the account its on at 100% happiness. Personally, it's the reason my cove got as large as it has. You can legally buy CC with ec, it's just a matter of finding someone selling it.

You can also book them into the Click Exchange ( https://eggcave.com/exchange ). It doesn't work as effectively as it could, but it could help. It's also the main place I feed from as those creatures have been purposely put in there to gain stats.

Male
8 posts

d0m1nat3r • 20 April 2021 at 1:36 PM

Thanks for the tips, but try to get some hobbies or a friend group irl. being on a screen to long isn't good for your health

Female
1,717 posts

minnie298a • 20 April 2021 at 11:01 PM

@d0m1nat3r
Let me rephrase. I am an adult who can create their own schedule and do as I please. I also have a couple of health issues, and it turns out that sitting and feeding is very calming for my insomnia. For example it was something like 2 am my time when I first answered, and I was up for a while longer.

It wasn't always like that, and since I've joined I've gone through many ups and downs that have influenced my participation here. I can remember some of the early struggles from when I joined of trying to keep my pets alive while also juggling work and study and everything else.

I think the main tip for maintaining your cove is really to keep it to a size you can manage with the time you have. In my beginning, there was time when it was a case of feed my cove, put them in Tim's (the ec from 1 feed is more than it costs for 1 day for 1 creature, so feeding your own cove should not only generate enough for a day in Tim's for your cove, but a little to save as well), then do life, coming back in a couple of days to repeat.