looking for great friends (place to unwind)

in Chit-Chat

156 posts

warghost141 • 3 May 2021 at 8:09 AM

I have been recently thinking about my time on eggcave and now that I actually write this I have been on here for seven years and never really had any propa friends I usually am rather quiet and dont really mix in theses days.

When i started out I spent my time helping people get creatures doing giveaways and I was left with no real friends or anyone to talk too, But at the same time I have fantastic help from players who are no longer here and that makes me sad.

My interest

I am mainly at work which sucks really I working a supermarket cafe and its tiring i do 5 days a week but when I am not working I love to spend my time on adoptable games ,creating art playing on my ps4-ps5 I am a massive gamer its all i do really lol

I am also a music lover anything but country I also love foreign music like Dir En Grey, BTS plenty of Russian bands too

I love to get tattoos and new piercings too I believe are body is a blank canvas

My deviant

Here is my main deviant its currently under profile work but its still cool to check out if you like
https://www.deviantart.com/callofghost141

Here is my deviant account for my eggacve creature designs and some other things I might be working on feel free to add me on there if you like
https://www.deviantart.com/pinkneonheart

Well thank you for reading this and I hope to talk to you all soon

also feel free to leave your unwinding of intros here I would love to read them

Female
11 posts

wyvernwyrm • 8 May 2021 at 8:31 AM

Hey, I’m Wyv! I’m pretty new here, but I really love meeting new people, so if you don’t mind my noobness, I’m always open to chatting! I’m sort of obsessed with collecting creatures, so this site has become my home very quickly.

Some info about me;;
I, too, work retail. It’s exhausting, but when I’m not at work for most of the week, on the few days off I get, I’m usually on my ps4, my Nintendo Switch, or gaming/browsing the net on my gaming laptop (Youtube is my love).

I’m a serious music lover, and my tastes vary as I really like almost all genres, but my true love is folk music and acoustic songs. This has only recently been something I discovered I enjoyed a lot more than rock or heavy metal songs (though I still very much enjoy those.)

I also love reading books, watching anime, or just binging something on Netflix. I really like movies and shows in general, when I get the time to do so.

I’m really awful at introducing myself, but hopefully that wasn’t too bad, haha. Nice to meet you! ❤️

Bigender
5 posts

platformhyde_ • 30 May 2021 at 5:34 PM

@wyvernwyrm
i read your thing and you seem interesting. we have music in common.

Gender Nonconforming
11 posts

zephyrst0rm • 27 August 2021 at 3:36 PM

@warghost141 Hi! I'm zephyr! You seem pretty cool tbh. I like art, writing, and I'm very interested in nature. If you'd like to have long conversations you can talk yo me about mushrooms, plant care, and foxes. I love dragons as well. I don't play.music but i don't think I'd be sane without it, my music taste is pretty diverse, I'm not into much country but some older country music isn't bad! I'm more into electronic stuff, mostly vaporwave but again, my music taste is pretty diverse.
Here's a question- what's your favorite mythological creature?

1,558 posts

dragonii • 25 October 2021 at 3:40 AM

@warghost141 I love your art!!

Hello, I'm dragonii! Im kinda a mix bad with how social i am. I can be super social or very not social haha.
But im always happy to read any messages sent to me 😸

I don't have any cool official jobs like working at a super market or being on a board member team, but i am an indie artist. I'm working hard on a coloring book series that's gonna be published through amazon. (First boook is gonna be published hopefully in a few days gaha.)

I really enjoy drawing, from painting, to animating to illustrating coloring books to comics. I enjoy it all haha.

Though i def have to be weary of burn out since i focus a lot on art haha, So i spend my free time playing video games or eggcave, a lot of times browsing through twitter (-10/10 would not recommend, very emotionally darning but i love seeing new things all the time gahah.
Im trying to make sure I don't get on social media for longer then 30 minutes a day cause it consumes me to often.)

I also am into webtoons/manga/anime n the likes so if you have any you like im more then happy to talk about them ^^