[Fixed]Mobile site has too much unused space

in Problems & Bugs

Are you experiencing this, fellow mobile players?

Deleted • 3 May 2021 at 7:19 PM

Nevermind, it's working for me now. I'll leave this in case any else has this issue : P

The mobile version of the site looks normal at first, but if I accidentally double tap (zoom out) or swipe to the left, I find that there is an empty space to the right of the normal site. The space has the normal backdrop (green hill with flowers, trees, and sky as of right now), but there is nothing else there. No text, no images, no top banner, no nothing. This "void" is as wide as the mobile site usually is, making it twice as wide as it should be.
The only thing that extends into the side space are the "pop-ups" like the "Rename Creature", "Change Status", "Item Moved" blocks, as well as the ones that appear when touching the "Explore", "Shops", "Games", or "Social" buttons under the hamburger in the top banner. These pop-ups did not used to extend so far, instead remaining confined to the mobile site's normal boundaries.

Not only that, there is also an exorbitant gap between the white space (where the main interactive is, like forum posts, profiles, etc.) and both the top banner and the bottom block (contains your @, XC, inventory, balances, etc.) This top-and-bottom gap makes feeding more difficult on mobile.
The top gap also happens on the desktop version of the site in Firefox Private tabs

Finally, I have no clue why it would be doing this. It just started after the Dragold event ended (during and before which, the site did not have these gaps) and hasn't resolved since. Though, I'm fairly certain this has happened before but resolved itself after a bit.I have not changed my browser (mobile browser is Brave), and I think it's up to date. Help???
FYI clearing my history or messing with ad blockers doesn't do anything.