hello! I'm new here!

in Welcomes & Introductions

1 post

meisxinyi • 16 June 2021 at 8:35 AM

my names Cynthia and I just saw this game being mentioned on a social media website, thought it was cool! personally, I think the most important thing I need to know is trading-
ack- I forgot to mention, what does cove health mean and how do I keep it at 100?

Female
23 posts

acclivius • 28 June 2021 at 11:14 PM

Welcome to Eggcave! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Female
183 posts

singasong99 • 29 June 2021 at 2:04 AM

Hi! Welcome to Egg Cave! I've sent over a few items that I hope will help. 😊

Trading is important and you'll learn as you go along. In the trade center, you offer on lots with items, CaveCash, pets or EC, in which case you'll have to offer another item. In auctions, you bid on pets or items using EC, and EC only. This is just the beginning, but it's a lot simpler than you might think ^^

Cove health is the average amount of health of the creatures in your cove. If cove health is at 0, it's... let's just say not good. Within a couple of days, your mortals will die if they haven't already and you need to pay 200CC for the resurrection. It's kind of...costly. No kidding 😊 Two ways to keep your creatures happy is to get them feeds, in which case they will also evolve, or using items, a lot slower to evolution.

Hope this helped 😊 I think you should check out the Player Guide. Enjoy playing!