CAN'T FIND QUEST ITEM

in Help & Questions

Female
33 posts

born2b_me • 8 July 2021 at 7:55 AM

What if I cannot find my quest item in any one's shops or the shop that sells the item? Will it eventually stock before the time is up or what? It is not in the trades either.

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 8 July 2021 at 11:07 AM

@born2b_me It might be restocked but there is a chance you might not find it. No worries though, there is no penalty to failing a quest.

There is a thread on the forums where people ask for quest items though, you could try posting there. I also have a lot of bakery items and some things from Finley's flavors, if you need something from those shops maybe I can help you.

Female
33 posts

born2b_me • 8 July 2021 at 11:09 AM

@zx-metalmonster I am looking for 2 things actually. One is Emerald Gem pie and the other is How to train your diablos. and I cannot find either one. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ Thanks for responding though. I will keep trying for a little while, I guess. Phooey

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 8 July 2021 at 12:28 PM

@born2b_me I have the Emerald Gem Pie. I'll send it over, hopefully it's useful to you without the second item.

Female
33 posts

born2b_me • 8 July 2021 at 12:34 PM

Thank-you very much!!! Is there anything you need before I go hit the sack!!! I stayed up all night looking for that stupid pie, and now I am tired.

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 8 July 2021 at 12:38 PM

@born2b_me No problem. I'm not doing quests at the moment so I don't need anything, still thank you for the offer.

Have a good night (or morning i guess... depending how long you staid up looking)